Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 AM

Default Ringtone DJ - 3 x $20 iTunes Gift Cards

Attention! Attention! Attention!
The contest is OVER!!!

We are proudly announcing Contest WINNERS!!!

$20 Gift Card goes to bboyshadow!
$20 Gift Card goes to prcoolfire!
$20 Gift Card goes to ultimate7!

Please contact me to get your Gift Cards!

Last edited by AppAnnex; 05-09-2012 at 05:12 AM..
Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Reviewed as Alex L (aka Alex@NeXt) on US AppStore.

Quote:
Ringtone DJ is different from other rington makers in AppStore. It can cutomize your ringtons with DJ scrach and pitch effects.

Normal rington makers can only cut a part of music from your iTunes Library. And the time is limited to only 20 or 30 seconds. However in Rington DJ, you can create 40-second ringtons for callings or short 8-second ringtons for alerts.

The basic control of the edit of songs is to choose the start and end moment. You can change time accurating to 2 decimals in second. The longest duration for calling ringtons is 40 seconds and 8 seconds for alert ringtons.

You can create as many ringtons as you like. These ringtons can be based on the same song in your library but with different styles, different effects. These created ringtons can be downloaded to your PC via iTunes sync or email. The extra DJ effects such as Pitch & Scratch, Low & High-Pass filters, Delay and Voice Recording are only available as In-App-Purchase. You can see how they may work as screenshots in the app. The full IAP can also remove the ad in the menu.

Rington DJ with a clear the cool UI. What you just to do is to select a song and set the part you'd like to be a rington. It's the easier way to make your own ringtons. Do not use the default Marimba or Xylophon ringtons any more! Using Rington DJ to customize your own!
Liked as Alex Ling
Followed as @l1ngchen

Last edited by saiyukialex; 05-04-2012 at 10:07 AM..
Old 04-28-2012, 09:53 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Thanks

Nickname is b-boy ShadoW on US AppStore.

Reviewed
Quote:
On iPhone 4G iOS 5.0.1
practical and fun even when opening is closed there several tries but after that Habre's interface is simple and easy to use and the creation of ring tones is very fast
practico y divertido aunque al abrir se cierra ahi que hacer varios intentos pero despues que habre la interface es muy sencilla y facil de usar y la creacion de los ring tones es muy rapida
Me on Twitter
Quote:
bboy_ShadoW
Me on Facebook
Quote:
bboy-ShadoW Breaking-Style

Last edited by bboyshadow; 04-28-2012 at 09:59 AM..
Old 04-28-2012, 11:05 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Reviewed as sofian_us
Never find this kind of ringtone maker app...great user interface, easy to use with a lot of features...the developer of this app create magnificent apps, try also SpeedTracker and TapAlarm...nice UI apps...
Old 04-28-2012, 07:45 PM
iPhone 4S, OS 4.x

Reviewed on appstore as Versago6.

Last edited by Versago; 04-30-2012 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: iTunes name
Old 04-29-2012, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

ANOTHER AppAnnex contest? You guys are cooking with fire!

I've been following you guys for a while on Twitter. @sekr3t
And I have also been a long-time fan on Facebook: John Smith

I just posted my 5 star review on the US app store as _burn:

Quote:
I don't know why anyone would buy a ringtone. It's too easy to take the chorus of your favorite song that's already in your library and use it. And now you can change the speed, pitch, and throw some scratches in there (those features do require IAP). The interface is clean and very user-friendly. And as the other reviews have said, they even provide a tutorial video for those non-technical people out there.

I don't change my ringtone very often but my kids love playing with this. So for the ringtone functionality aside, this app makes an awesome babysitter.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

AppAnnex, can I write review on UK Store ?
Old 04-29-2012, 07:24 AM

Follow as @Bigrhet and liked as BigRhet Sos.

Review in US Apple store with 4 star as BigRhet
Quote:
I list the app with the simple interface and can meet the function with description. But sometimes, i met the crash and app close.

Last edited by rhettzhang; 04-29-2012 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: Add Apple store name
Old 04-29-2012, 08:03 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Liked as App Symmetry (Facebook) followed as @appsymmetry (Twitter)

Review in the US iTunes Store under the name 'Syntheticvoid'

Quote:
Alrighty, well, right when you boot it up, you get to decide wether you want to make a 40 second ringtone, or an 8 second alert sound. Then you get to pick an mp3 that's on your device to rip the audio out of.

The user interface is fantastic, responsive, and easy to understand and use. You're able to drag your song to the section you want to cut out in the top section of the screen, and adjust the start time as well as duration of the sample you want in the middle of the secreen. Under that, there's options for Frequency+ Resonance (which is freak'n awesome!), Pitch and Volume (along with scratch effects), Delay + Feedback, and Voice Recording (though they're all locked unless you purchase the full version). It's definitely one of the more thorough ringtone makers I've ever used on my iDevice. After I write this review, I'm going to have to grab the full version, and start making ringtones. Me and my friends trade em like baseball cards. The graphic look of it is very slick as well the buttons and time display looks almost exactly like my cd turntables.

I haven't come across any crashes, or glitches while using the app. It displayes EVERY song in my iPod library (which is a real problem with some of the other ringtone making apps!), and even in 2X mode on the iPad, it looks great. If you're looking for a precise ringtone creating app with loads of options for altering the sound of your ringtones, Ringtone DJ Pro is a fantastic choice.
Thanks for giving us the chance to win a gift card, and THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT RINGTONE MAKING APP!! =oD
Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Followed as @Rokrdude2

No Facebook account

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Make your own Music!
Ringtone DJ allows you to create your own ringtones using your iTunes song library while adding various sound effects.
Itís simple and user friendly interface makes this app stand out from its competitors. The free version allows you to record up to 40s and by paying a small fee you can get various effects ranging from pitch and scratch effect to delay effect. You can even use your own voice and add various effects to it. I would love to see more effects like Westwood being added as future update. Overall, if you want to create your own wild/cool ringtones, this app does the job for you.