★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

★★★New Game: The MOST CHALLENGING Moto X GAME Release! Grab it! Go Go Go...

04-29-2012, 07:32 AM
#1
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
★★★New Game: The MOST CHALLENGING Moto X GAME Release! Grab it! Go Go Go...

Hi, Dear Everyone
"Moto X Star Special" New Version has released. Free for a limited time to celebrate new release.
DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT
What's New
+ New Music & Sounds
+ New Tracks (21 - 40)
+ New Gameplay Physics Experience
+ New Leaderboard - Num of Stars
+ Challenge And Unlock All 40 Awesome Tracks




Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8

Last edited by Cool Panda; 04-30-2012 at 10:31 PM.
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
Any one have gotten 8 Stars Bonus?(Leaderboard)

If you get 8 Stars in the first 3 Tracks. reply the thread.

I will choose 10 randomly for giving away a Big Gift every day.

Good luck!

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8

Last edited by Cool Panda; 04-30-2012 at 10:25 AM.

04-30-2012, 09:23 AM
#3
I just got three stars on the first three tracks.
04-30-2012, 09:48 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
Congratulations! Lucky guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Shake View Post
I just got three stars on the first three tracks.
You are the first lucky one. Big gift will be sent to you in this afternoon.

Pay attention to the private msg.

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
04-30-2012, 08:28 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
Gift is sent with PM. Thank you for your attention

Gift is sent with PM. Thank you for your attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Panda View Post
You are the first lucky one. Big gift will be sent to you in this afternoon.

Pay attention to the private msg.

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
04-30-2012, 09:22 PM
#6
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 775
Thanks for making this free it's really great! I got 8 stars on the first three levels though I need to fix it and get 9 !
04-30-2012, 09:27 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
Gift is sent with PM. Thank you for your attention

Gift is sent with PM. Thank you for your attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver16 View Post
Thanks for making this free it's really great! I got 8 stars on the first three levels though I need to fix it and get 9 !

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
05-01-2012, 12:55 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 481
Got 3 stars on the first three tracks. I also noticed a glitch while playing. Should I inform you about it thru pm?
05-01-2012, 01:04 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 173
PM me the glitch. thks

PM me the glitch. thks! Gift is sent to you thru PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1 View Post
Got 3 stars on the first three tracks. I also noticed a glitch while playing. Should I inform you about it thru pm?

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
05-01-2012, 04:13 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,195
Got 3 stars on the first 3 tracks!