App description: These birds are on a seafood diet...they see food and eat it!
Help the gluttonous penguins get their fill of fish in this comical puzzle game. Set in a beautiful icy world with deviously tricky puzzles and lots to unlock, Greedy Penguins is a puzzler you won't want to miss.

GONE FISHIN'
Cut open the nets and get the fish to the right penguin. It's not that simple though, you'll have to use a variety of elaborate contraptions to get the right fish to the right mouth!

PUZZLING FUN
Each level offers something different. They start off simple but you'll soon be scratching your head as the complexity ramps up!

UNLOCKABLES!
Unlock new animations and mascots as you work your way through the game. There enough hidden content to achieve for even the biggest of completionists.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Echoseven's comments:

Lite Version:http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/greedy-penguins-lite/id468404748?mt=8
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm kind of disappointed to see such a low response to this game. So far I have really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to get a three fish rating on level 2-3 so far, though. If anyone has a hint I'd appreciate it.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
04-29-2012, 05:04 AM
Why isn't this in the AppStore?
04-29-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Why isn't this in the AppStore?
If I had to guess either (1) they found a bug worth pulling it for, which I doubt at this point, or (2) the developer has decided they want to publish it on their own.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
04-29-2012, 08:36 AM
strange, not a whole lot of Chillingo games get pulled...??

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
05-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Yeah Its a bit strange.. I've never seen chillingo pull a game before..then again I don't often search for a game months after release..when I like a game I usually buy it soon after release..regret not doing so with this one..looks like a sweet game. Hopefully it'll be back in the AppStore soon.
Anyone know who made the game? (not published, that's clearly chillingo)

Edit: the companies name is shamrock games. There website is in another language though..can't read it but greedy penguins logo is there..hmm

Currently addicted to: Duet game, Threes, Tengami, Oquonie, Platforms Unlimited, Perloo, Wave Wave

Last edited by Snozberry; 05-08-2012 at 06:26 AM.