• Publisher: PLAY-Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 77.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Update: We are aware of the problems with music and sounds on iOS7. An update will arrive as soon as possible.

A Sale is On : Upto 70% off on all in-game goodies ! Go grab 'em now ! :D

The Magic of Christmas is back again ! Experience the critically acclaimed innocent tale of Lil Pono and the Magical Tree with your family and get mesmerized by this simple, yet enchanting puzzle game for all ages. Spending quality time with family on Christmas was never this magical !

Relax and delve deep into the charming innocence of the little elfs magical world. As you solve beautiful puzzles, 'Magic' flows from your fingertips and you lose yourself in the soothing world of lights, twinkling chimes and magical fireflies.

A unique one-of-its-kind combination of a story book and a game ,'Christmas Magic +', tells a warm Christmas tale of an innocent little elf's longing for his family, of magic that interweaves through life and of the eternal natural relation between all things living called " Love". Its simple but engaging gameplay, set in a magical natural environment, immerses the player with its sights and sounds and kindles the spirit of Christmas in the whole family like never before !

User Reviews:
The perfect gift this Christmas ! Rajn287

"Awesome game, Fun to play, Recommended." -Sorties

"Excellent game. Kids liked it most. Very mesmerizing. Puzzles are well made." -Rubinder

"Just found this by accident, and after having it for a couple of days ...thus is the most popular app in the household right now. It's easily as good as the other 5$ books I have bought for kids, and the puzzles are fantastic as well." - Jivtesh

"Brilliant..Loved it.. Awesome work..!" -garimanidhi

"awesome wordclass stuff! " - amritanshu

"it indeed is magical ! mesmerizing graphics, avatar like tree, fantastic puzzles......whats not to like there ! waiting for another of your releases. totally recommended." - sunnymanya

Features:
Improved and polished graphics with full support for older iPads too.
A fully illustrated Xmas story book with High Quality detailed coloured illustrations and art-work !
Complete voiceover of the story which can be switched on or off.
24 beautiful puzzles to give your brain a fun workout !
Extremely relaxing gameplay.
High Scores to chase and 5 star ratings to achieve!
Best experienced with earphones.
Original music composed just for the story which can be unlocked from the game.
Beautiful High Quality concept art can be bought or unlocked from the game.
Facebook integration with in-game rewards !
New updates and features regularly.

RenegadeRocks's comments:
Hi guys,

After months of trials and tribulations, our first game for the iPad is live on the AppStore now !

Its a mesmerizing puzzle game wrapped inside a story book. Its free to download and has just gone live on the 3rd of April, just in time for the Easter holidays, and has got overwhelming response !

Here's the trailer in all its 720p awesomeness :

Youtube link | Pop Up

Download it and have a great time ! We have had thousands of downloads till now without any kind of publicity other than telling family n friends ! User reviews are extremely positive and we have got multiple 5 star ratings !

The game has been featured in AnimationXpress and GamingXpress as front page articles:
http://www.gamingxpress.com/newsitem..._for_iPad.html

You can follow up on all news regarding it on :
http://renegaderocks.blogspot.in/
and
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris...82606301781608

PLAY, ENJOY, RELAX and UNWIND in this gem of a ZEN game !

We are aware that the game is crashing on a few iPad 1(1st gen). We have corrected it and the update will be live soon.
04-24-2012, 07:44 AM
An update has been uploaded to Apple, will soon be live with fixes and improvements and some added functionalities.

We are Renegades, we are the people, with our own philosophy.
We change the course of History, everyday people like U and Me !

ChristmasMagic on App Store !!!!!!!

05-02-2012, 05:34 AM
Thank you guys for the awesome response !

Our first update has gone live and we are giving away some free MagicPots in the game ! Go grab them right now ! before they run out !

05-03-2012, 12:18 AM

I other news, Update 1.1 is live ! Optimizations for first gen iPads, hopefully the crash is solved now. Numerous tweaks, some errors were corrected and now you can earn free goodies inside the game which otherwise cost $$$ !
Also, was very pleased when I got a few mails and comments on the trailer on different channels, telling me how kids are loving the game. Got a call from one guy who says his mother loves playing the game and thinks its very beautiful !

If you have it already, update it now for the free stuff. If you haven't, what are you waiting for ?!?!? Be CooL ! Download Christmas Magic now !

05-16-2012, 11:57 PM
A MASSIVE good News : Christmas Magic has been featured on the front page of "What's Hot" under th e"Puzzles" and "Family" categories, on the Indian store ! Just found out while browsing the store ! We beat "Where's my Water?" and "Cut the Rope" to the front page !

I am so overjoyed !!!!

Thank you everyone for the massive downloads and sales !

05-19-2012, 12:44 AM
To celebrate, we are giving away free gifts this whole week long, starting this weekend. All you have to do is login with ur FB or twitter account in the game to receive your free stuff !

http://renegaderocks.blogspot.in/201...s-week-in.html

Sprinkle some Magic around ! Enjoy your weekend !

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/christmas-magic/id483085364?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited by RenegadeRocks; 05-26-2012 at 01:24 AM.
05-26-2012, 01:22 AM
Christmas Magic celebrates the #BecauseWeMay sale ! A group initiative of Indie developers ! The Base game is FREE and all in-app items are upto 70% off from now to 1st June ! Parties, Free stuff and Celebrations !

Grab'em all this weekend ! Don't miss out !

Be Cool ! Be Smart ! B)