Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-29-2012, 09:21 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karza Games View Post
Hi Trundley,
I'm really sorry you lost your savegames, the game has updated a lot of devices and the only one (as far as I know obviously) that lost the savegames was you.
Maybe I can create an achivement "I lost my savegames during the update" :-)

Said this, obviously I will make a lot of tests before releasing it so I hope this time all will go well.
Again, sorry.
Maybe implementing a way to backup saves, rather than archiving them would be a good idea. Maybe iCloud?
Old 05-06-2012, 07:43 AM

Im seeing a massive leap in difficulty from league 2 to league 1. I had a little wobble in league 2 towards the end of the season resulting in me coming 2nd in the league, but still getting promoted.

In league 1 i lost the majority of matches but managed to claw my way out of the relegation zone but i had to sell one of my defenders to prevent myself getting sacked by ending the season with a negative bank balance. A team that got promoted alongside me had a average team value of 65-70 where mine was 50-odd through the whole season in league 1. I managed to get 2 or 3 60-70 rated players (through youth team and transfers) but its a little too difficult in league one.

Also, when your assistant says a certain formation and stratergy is "like breeding ants with elephants" what does this mean? When i switch away from the tactic to one that doesn't get any response from him, it seems i do worse.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post

Also, when your assistant says a certain formation and stratergy is "like breeding ants with elephants" what does this mean? When i switch away from the tactic to one that doesn't get any response from him, it seems i do worse.
This means that the tactics is not the right one to chose with that kind of playing module.
You can win but you players get penalties.
However I'll check that part of code to see that I haven't written bullshits ;-)
Old 05-09-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karza Games View Post
This means that the tactics is not the right one to chose with that kind of playing module.
You can win but you players get penalties.
However I'll check that part of code to see that I haven't written bullshits ;-)
"You can win but you players get penalties."

I can use that tactic but my players will get penalties - against the opposition or will they give them away to the opposition?

Also, if the assistant tells you when you use bad tactics with a formation maybe they should tell you when you use a good one, or the perfect one.