Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-29-2012, 11:58 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default New games!!! Doodle Pig and Doodle Pig Lite. Check them out at the appstore!!! PROMO

I just launched my 2 games at the appstore and i want you to check ten out. here's a "brief" description of the game:

Doodle pigs is a new intuitive game about pigs and birds, ironically. The story tells that there is a pig roaming free that is eating the bird's eggs, and they are calling for backups to stop this evil little pig. To make the story interesting, you control the pigs, and your objective, as you may guess, is to eat the bird's eggs, and to evade bieng caught by them, cause they're very angry and are looking for revenge. This birds call for backups every time one of their eggs are eaten, or after 20 seconds. There are three birds you have to look out after, a small, but fast yellow bird, an average size and medium speed blue bird, and last but not least, a big, tough, but sluggish, green bird. You also can get help as you progress in the game, by the help of power-ups in the shape of corn cobs, which will give your pig a special power for 10 seconds. These powers are: speed, metal, and fire, each with a special ability that you'll learn to use in the game.

links:
doodle pig: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-pig/id519596222?mt=8
doodle pig lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-pig-lite/id519596214?mt=8

promo codes:

JHNAJLN3Y7XN
RT69A69JH46E
4MYFKYP7R6XL
AF9P6FFJPR3H
7XTT4Y77MJY7
XJX36JLEFTHR
YKJNLXY73XLL
HYYJF77P4YKY
ARMWAJ3XWHFF
EYYX76L7EK3L