Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hey Slimu! Welcome to the forums, and GREAT work on the graphics! Really a highlight of the game. =oD
^this
Old 04-25-2012, 11:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Hey Slimu! Welcome to the forums, and GREAT work on the graphics! Really a highlight of the game. =oD
I agree on the graphics! I'm pretty spoiled, so I can't even touch some games that aren't past a certain threshold of polish. And the cute factor just makes everything better!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks guys!! I also want to give credit where it's due though: [URL="http://fenryk.tumblr.com/"]Fenryk[/URL]'s the character designer for AMI and the amoebas so you can thank him for making them so adorable and awesome!!

Also if anybody's interested, I did a new roughly-wallpaper-size illustration for Amoebattle today :>

[URL="http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m35xt03qBG1qgvh1uo1_r1_1280.jpg"][/URL]

I'd like to do more of these so if you Like [URL="http://facebook.com/Amoebattle"]our Facebook page[/URL] or follow my [URL="http://slimu.tumblr.com"]tumblr[/URL] you can catch them when they're up ;D

Last edited by Slimu; 04-28-2012 at 04:08 AM..
Old 04-28-2012, 09:31 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimu View Post
Thanks guys!! I also want to give credit where it's due though: Fenryk's the character designer for AMI and the amoebas so you can thank him for making them so adorable and awesome!!

Also if anybody's interested, I did a new roughly-wallpaper-size illustration for Amoebattle today :>

I'd like to do more of these so if you Like our Facebook page or follow my tumblr you can catch them when they're up ;D
Awesome

liking FB page now =D
Old 04-28-2012, 10:32 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Just got this from FMA, can't wait to finally give it a try, been saving credits for it
Old 04-28-2012, 09:29 PM

Default Awesome‽

Hi guess I'm new here, I was searching for tips and hints for this game and I got here somehow. I like to say this is an awesome game(but you probably know already)!

Anyways, I'm on the last mission- -and I'm looking for help for that mission, I could also help people if they are stuck on something.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just finished the game today. Great game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0l123 View Post

Hi guess I'm new here, I was searching for tips and hints for this game and I got here somehow. I like to say this is an awesome game(but you probably know already)!

Anyways, I'm on the last mission- -and I'm looking for help for that mission, I could also help people if they are stuck on something.
when you start, place down 5 generators and constantly multiply your first and weakest amoeba (don't mutate until you reach ~15, by which time attacks should be oncoming).

when you're at about 15, mutate up to 5 queens, while constantly multiplying(don't worry about the max, the original amoeba is weak, but high in #'s which means that they die often).

With 5 queens, you want the amoebas that deal the most damage- stingrays I think they call it? I forgot the specific name, but:

.OO..OO
..O....C
....OO
.....O
C would be the amoeba I'm talking about if the above was the mutation menu. Make as much as you can of those as you progress in the game.

So in terms of attack/defense, I just kept one regiment of massive amoebas just running around the map rapidly. If you've followed my instruction on placing the five power generators, then the attackers shouldn't be going to the center directly, and instead should be attacking the generators first. If your battalion doesn't arrive to your power generator to defend it before the attackers attack the generator, place down a freeze pod immediately near the enemy at the generator to slow them down- this will buy you time. Every time your generators are destroyed, just place down new ones.

Near the end of the game- about the last minute- about a hundred amoebas will rush towards you from all directions, so just defend from the middle. Make sure that you keep saving so that if you screw up you can redo the level from checkpoints.

And yeah. I thought the last mission was pretty easy compared to... I think mission 11? or 10.... There were pretty harder missions IMO. But great game nonetheless.

Last edited by UmbraVir; 04-28-2012 at 10:04 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 01:37 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks, I'll try that out
Those guess are called •••Spoiler:  Alphas by the way
Old 05-06-2012, 08:04 PM

How can I pass mission 11 please
Old 05-06-2012, 10:50 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

iCloud is not working for me. The game doesn't even appear under Documents & Data in Settings.app. Help?