App description: Kids vs Goblins for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 & iPad3! Does not run on other devices.

Reviews:

AppAdvice - 9/10
AppScore - 10/10

Kids vs Goblins is a game about three children that are stranded on a magical island with their baby brother after a wild storm. During the night, their brother is kidnapped by two wicked Goblins. The children are woken by his cries and make ready to battle for their baby brother! The goblins work for the mighty Goblin King, who they must find and defeat. Fortunately they have some help in the form of magical powers they gain from a mysterious source. With their combined powers, courage and your help they will triumph! Or will they?

Kids vs Goblins is an action adventure game with RPG elements. You control the three heroes simultaneously, by dragging lines from them to their destination, or by double tapping to move them as a group. Before each mission, you assign the spells you want to use. With the magical stones you will gather you can unlock powerful and unique spells such as Fire Hammer Flurry, Chain Lightning and Dinner Table. Each situation asks for a different approach, so try out different strategies and dont forget to heal your heroes when they take damage!

Kids vs Goblins has a low learning curve that is suitable for all kinds of players, but also offers strategic depth in the selection of spells for each mission. The 6 different surroundings take the player across snowy mountain peaks and through dark, damp caves to the Castle of Doom at the climax of this epic tale. With over 60 unique spells and more than 30 challenging missions Kids vs Goblins offers hours of unique gameplay, and many more for those players who want to find the most powerful spell combinations in the game. Besides the story you can play levels in endless mode, where you have to fight off a never-ending horde of enemies, and roulette mode, where the games decides which spells to use. Get ready to be mesmerized and excited by the magical world of Kids vs Goblins.

* 3 playable heroes
* 6 different environments to discover
* Over 60 unlockable spells; explore their combinations and synergies
* Over 30 challenging missions
* Original soundtrack with different themes for every level
* Compelling story
* Step-by-step in game tutorial
* Highly replayable

Follow us on twitter twitter.com/cm_games for more info and updates on Kids vs Goblins and other upcoming games!
Check out the trailer of Kids vs Goblins on our website at www.stolencouchgames.com.

Echoseven's comments:

04-29-2012, 12:08 PM
The Kids vs Goblins art book is now available on our facebook page.

40 pages of high res artwork of Kids vs Goblins. Enjoy

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMH View Post
The Kids vs Goblins art book is now available on our facebook page.

40 pages of high res artwork of Kids vs Goblins. Enjoy
HOLY CARAP!!!!!! SAWHEEEEEEEET! Thanks so much! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass

04-29-2012, 01:14 PM
and the Mac version comes out this week.
04-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
and the Mac version comes out this week.
I'll finally get to try it! Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-04-2012, 06:04 AM
The Mac version is now available

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games
09-22-2012, 02:47 PM
iphone 5 support?

just got my iphone 5 and been wanting to play this game since it release but couldnt since i still had an iphone 4.

does anyone know if this will work on ios6?

and also any plans to update to support the extra screen on the iphone 5?
09-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsie07 View Post
just got my iphone 5 and been wanting to play this game since it release but couldnt since i still had an iphone 4.

does anyone know if this will work on ios6?

and also any plans to update to support the extra screen on the iphone 5?
Works fine on iOS 6 (at least with a 4S).
09-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Works fine on iOS 6 (at least with a 4S).

Thanks dude!

Now how about iPhone 5 support hmmm? =]
01-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Ever since updating to iOS 6.0.1 a couple days ago, I've been having some issues with KvG. The sound glitches every now and then, and the game crashes quite a bit. I've tried clearing my multitasking bar and doing a hard reset, but it doesn't seem to help.

I'm running this on an iPad 2... NOT jailbroken...

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

Note: I did not have any of these issues a couple days ago when playing on iOS 5.1.1
01-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Ever since updating to iOS 6.0.1 a couple days ago, I've been having some issues with KvG. The sound glitches every now and then, and the game crashes quite a bit. I've tried clearing my multitasking bar and doing a hard reset, but it doesn't seem to help.

I'm running this on an iPad 2... NOT jailbroken...

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

Note: I did not have any of these issues a couple days ago when playing on iOS 5.1.1
The game crashes every couple of levels for me. iPhone 5 on 6.0

Quickly deleted it =\