★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-29-2012, 12:08 PM
The Kids vs Goblins art book is now available on our facebook page.

40 pages of high res artwork of Kids vs Goblins. Enjoy

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games
04-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMH View Post
The Kids vs Goblins art book is now available on our facebook page.

40 pages of high res artwork of Kids vs Goblins. Enjoy
HOLY CARAP!!!!!! SAWHEEEEEEEET! Thanks so much! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid

04-29-2012, 01:14 PM
and the Mac version comes out this week.
04-29-2012, 06:01 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Planet 10 (by way of the 8th dimension)
Posts: 6,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
and the Mac version comes out this week.
I'll finally get to try it! Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
05-04-2012, 06:04 AM
The Mac version is now available

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games
09-22-2012, 02:47 PM
iphone 5 support?

just got my iphone 5 and been wanting to play this game since it release but couldnt since i still had an iphone 4.

does anyone know if this will work on ios6?

and also any plans to update to support the extra screen on the iphone 5?
09-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,922
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamsie07 View Post
just got my iphone 5 and been wanting to play this game since it release but couldnt since i still had an iphone 4.

does anyone know if this will work on ios6?

and also any plans to update to support the extra screen on the iphone 5?
Works fine on iOS 6 (at least with a 4S).
09-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Works fine on iOS 6 (at least with a 4S).

Thanks dude!

Now how about iPhone 5 support hmmm? =]
01-27-2013, 12:16 PM
Ever since updating to iOS 6.0.1 a couple days ago, I've been having some issues with KvG. The sound glitches every now and then, and the game crashes quite a bit. I've tried clearing my multitasking bar and doing a hard reset, but it doesn't seem to help.

I'm running this on an iPad 2... NOT jailbroken...

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

Note: I did not have any of these issues a couple days ago when playing on iOS 5.1.1
01-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Ever since updating to iOS 6.0.1 a couple days ago, I've been having some issues with KvG. The sound glitches every now and then, and the game crashes quite a bit. I've tried clearing my multitasking bar and doing a hard reset, but it doesn't seem to help.

I'm running this on an iPad 2... NOT jailbroken...

Anyone else experiencing any issues?

Note: I did not have any of these issues a couple days ago when playing on iOS 5.1.1
The game crashes every couple of levels for me. iPhone 5 on 6.0

Quickly deleted it =\