★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Heroes really more trouble than they are worth, atm. Wayy under powered.

Really great game, though. Bought it for the retina graphics!
04-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Leson View Post
If you beat the game, then isn't it good to have weaker options, to create more challenges?

04-28-2012, 10:34 PM
Does anybody know how many levels there are in total?
04-28-2012, 10:43 PM
There are 15 different levels, each with two levels of difficulty, and each with three separate challenges Campaign, Heroic and Iron Challenge.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
04-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Congratulations! Did you make use of heroes?
Yes, I used the elf ranger for all 3 modes.
04-29-2012, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
Agreed. I have to keep moving them in and out of battle giving me less time to focus on the incoming enemies. They do have interesting powers, at least.
You don't have to move the archer so much because she is ranged. Agreed, the others die too easily especially to those exploding enemies.
04-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Does anyone know how to beat sarelgaz's lair on normal difficulty with 3 stars?

I have already two starred it, but cant seem to beat it without letting a mob through

Nevermind, I managed to beat it along with the heroic and iron challenges afterwards!

Battleheart Legacy - Class attribute matrix - Location and how to unlock all class trainers - (also work in progress of listing of all skills and stat requirements): http://goo.gl/XP2Afi
Crimsonheart uniques and preybird coordinates spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA

Last edited by Elfanger; 04-29-2012 at 08:18 AM.
04-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Leson View Post

Really great game, though. Bought it for the retina graphics!
I love the game, but the heroes concept is half baked... They are tiny- hard to move (pressing that icon is annoying too), they lose all XP after each battle, and yes - they are very underpowered. But I bought them all to support the Devs, and i hope they'll adjust that somehow in the future. Would love to see those extra reinforcements with costumes from the Flash version as well

Last edited by PraetorianX; 04-29-2012 at 12:01 PM.
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM
I think the heroes are underpowered so as not to tilt the balance of the game, or else every level would need to be rebalanced. I would rather have an endless mode than heroes. The melee heroes are impossible to play. They only gain exp when they do damage but they don't have enough HP to stand in a battle and fight. I would only use them on iron challenges where you can't use all the towers, thus you have extra points that you can't fully use.
04-30-2012, 12:42 AM
hero are underpower die easily and why cant hero stand on the unoccupied tower spot

iDevices: iPad air/ iPhone 5s