Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-28-2012, 11:13 PM

The most "broken" sopia(s) should be the Gigas+Moth combo (I call it the GM combo ), because the Skill boost in moth sopia also works on Sacrifice skill. So instead of 1.5DMG/1HP, the damage rate is now 2DMG/1HP. This means a 10000hp Character can now deal around 20000 DMG by him/herself, and if you use Sacrifice in pair, it would be even more powerful. The Gigas gene already gives a 10% boost in HP, and if you add another yellow sopia (best would be legion since it gives you an exp boost too), then you get another 10% increase in HP (which means more DMG by Sacrifice). I instant-killed almost all the new bosses in the new update with characters ~20 lv lower than recommended (especially those one-on-one fight). All you have to make sure is that you speed is high enough to go first.

Although I like Lessica a lot but I have to admit that the best pair will still be Darwin/Marie, just because of the GM Sacrifice+Healing Hand combo. The enemies usually were dead before you even have a chance to use Lessica's lv3 Advent.

Last edited by chexk03; 04-29-2012 at 12:02 AM..
Old 04-29-2012, 05:09 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy6 View Post
Ok. Let me know if it works pretty good or not. I remember it took me a while to find some items. But, I found them eventually. Was usually a armor or two.
It doesn`t work at all! Only the jewels part, but i only get Talismans, but the rest is really mixed up! I guess it varies, and i`ll have to find my own chests like you have, but no biggie, with such a beautiful game grinding won`t be to annoying!

Now i`m only having problems with finding a strategy with lessica vs herald!
I planned to raise all the new sopia after the requests while searching for items too, but does the death sopia give you breath of the underworld? )), that would be really hax and overpowered but i had to ask! That would make all the next fights a breeze )

I`m also having trouble finding last supper`s for the flavour quest, which is surprising because when i didn`t need them, they popped out from all the beasts :-?

Last edited by RazvanGNR; 04-29-2012 at 05:51 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 06:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
It doesn`t work at all! Only the jewels part, but i only get Talismans, but the rest is really mixed up! I guess it varies, and i`ll have to find my own chests like you have, but no biggie, with such a beautiful game grinding won`t be to annoying!

Now i`m only having problems with finding a strategy with lessica vs herald!
I planned to raise all the new sopia after the requests while searching for items too, but does the death sopia give you breath of the underworld? )), that would be really hax and overpowered but i had to ask! That would make all the next fights a breeze )

I`m also having trouble finding last supper`s for the flavour quest, which is surprising because when i didn`t need them, they popped out from all the beasts :-?
I might be different for other games. I don't know why it wouldn't work. For the last suppers: •••Spoiler:  The Monsters in the Lvl 101-200 Abbadon will give them frequently. And for Herald: •••Spoiler:  I can't remember if I did Triple Punch right from the beginning or what. Maybe I had the horsemen Sopia developed and I used one of those. And Death's Sopia doesn't give that move. I wish it did though. lol I can list the Horsemen Sopia moves if you want.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:23 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy6 View Post
I might be different for other games. I don't know why it wouldn't work. For the last suppers: •••Spoiler:  The Monsters in the Lvl 101-200 Abbadon will give them frequently. And for Herald: •••Spoiler:  I can't remember if I did Triple Punch right from the beginning or what. Maybe I had the horsemen Sopia developed and I used one of those. And Death's Sopia doesn't give that move. I wish it did though. lol I can list the Horsemen Sopia moves if you want.
Nope, thanks! I want them to surprise me :P thanks for the supper`s tip, going right now to find them! I`m down only to 3 quests

Last edited by RazvanGNR; 04-29-2012 at 06:28 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Nope, thanks! I want them to surprise me :P thanks for the supper`s tip, going right now to find them! I`m down only to 3 quests
•••Spoiler:  for me...i just equip the one of four horsemen's sopia which give trickle charge

and I just mental wall + healing all the way until he is down
Old 04-29-2012, 07:37 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsearcher View Post
•••Spoiler:  for me...i just equip the one of four horsemen's sopia which give trickle charge

and I just mental wall + healing all the way until he is down
•••Spoiler:  I got him with conquest, famine and death sopia on ! Now i`m faced with the awesome couple of garrick and alto ), which i find it quite hard!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:22 AM

Buffy6 thanks for posting that guide.I collected all jewels and armors.I am missing a few weapons so if you have any advices,I would be thankful.So I need:Janus Knives(Orlando's weapon),Mecha Helix(Lessica's weapon) and Crystal Roid(Darwin's weapon).I tried to get them in Falls of Acheron with your guide but I can't seem to get them.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:
•••Spoiler:  I got him with conquest, famine and death sopia on ! Now i`m faced with the awesome couple of garrick and alto ), which i find it quite hard!
•••Spoiler:  true magnum fang almost kills every charaters below lv140

he easily deal 9k+ dmg to single char and we need to beware of chaos lady 0

i defeated them using Orlando with speed booster around lv137 and Darwin lv140
Old 04-30-2012, 02:00 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I really like the artwork and the animation quality in this game
Old 05-01-2012, 08:05 AM

What do you need to do to fight Amon level 140 in libary?