Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-28-2012, 02:56 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Another thing you probably noticed is a lack of patience. While I no longer run into the middle of everything (aside from Artillery Mutants because you can dodge and fire without being hit), I still feel like I rush it sometimes and pay for it...

I noticed you seem to open up spaces in front of you with the Behemoth, almost like clearing a path to rest, regroup, and snipe from a distance. I have to put more practice into that...

What is your current "Move Speed" with the Behemoth equipped (pulled or holstered)?
Rushing is one of the ways to play coop multiplayer but I don't really recommend that - it is quick but risky. You should first learn to dodge before you rush the mutants. That arguably is more difficult to perform than simply running and gunning.

It is true you have to clear up spaces in front of you and take out mutants at the back in a distance. This is one general principle of running and gunning and it does not have too much to do with the Behemoth, just that this piece of weapon has a decent fire rate and extreme range that I use it both ways. Generally you should equip two different types of weapons for a coop game, one for close range clear up and the other for long range attack.

My current move speed when using the Behemoth is 107%, but it is better skills that makes me seem to move faster.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:16 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
My current move speed when using the Behemoth is 107%, but it is better skills that makes me seem to move faster.
Yeah, that's what mine is when I pack it out...

Not to inflate your ego (), but I was at 117% and you still seemed faster than me...

Does anyone in the forum run either the Speed IV or Critical Chance IV Add-ons?

What are people running for weapons for Hell Mode?

DBC
Old 04-28-2012, 08:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Does anyone in the forum run either the Speed IV or Critical Chance IV Add-ons?

What are people running for weapons for Hell Mode?
I use Stabilizer IV and Heatseeker IV on my Nine-Inch for the purpose of solo run in survival coop.

It doesn't really matter what you use in hell mode. There is no score and you can keep on healing yourself in the process. To speed things up, you can use Power Add-ons and Fire Coating Add-ons.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
I use Stabilizer IV and Heatseeker IV on my Nine-Inch for the purpose of solo run in survival coop.

It doesn't really matter what you use in hell mode. There is no score and you can keep on healing yourself in the process. To speed things up, you can use Power Add-ons and Fire Coating Add-ons.
Regarding S-IV and H-IV, that's exactly what I had planned! I can make it through wave 12 without really breaking a sweat if I'm alone. I think it's because I have no choice but to be more careful, but after that, I need to not be in harm's way and I need every shot to count...

If you don't mind, what is the 3rd add-on on the Nine-Inch and secondary weapon/add-ons?

Regarding Hell Mode, it was more out of curiosity.

I'm thinking of doing some shopping, and I was curious as to what others use. Of course, I'll eventually just have one of each of the top tier weapons, so...

By the way, I just made it almost to the end of wave 19, signed in to someone else's game, but we ended up dying. It probably didn't help that I hadn't remembered to change out of my Campaign gear-set.

That said, I vastly prefer dying to being bounced. For some reason, my connection seems to be much better at this moment...

DBC
Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

John Irish needs a car.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:11 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The addition of vehicles to the game would be much appreciated.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
John Irish needs a car.
What about one of those little "Scoot-Along"s?

You could put mini-guns, flamers, and rockets on it!

DBC
Old 04-30-2012, 06:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I wonder if it matters which slot particular addons are placed in for best results.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:46 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
If you don't mind, what is the 3rd add-on on the Nine-Inch and secondary weapon/add-ons?
The third one is Power IV. For the Behemoth, I used Poison IV, Poison III and Fire Coating IV, but I am constantly changing those for the Behemoth just to test out different combinations.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:12 PM
iPad 2

Finally an update tomorrow!! \0/