★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Does anyone in the forum run either the Speed IV or Critical Chance IV Add-ons?

What are people running for weapons for Hell Mode?
I use Stabilizer IV and Heatseeker IV on my Nine-Inch for the purpose of solo run in survival coop.

It doesn't really matter what you use in hell mode. There is no score and you can keep on healing yourself in the process. To speed things up, you can use Power Add-ons and Fire Coating Add-ons.

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
04-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Two View Post
I use Stabilizer IV and Heatseeker IV on my Nine-Inch for the purpose of solo run in survival coop.

It doesn't really matter what you use in hell mode. There is no score and you can keep on healing yourself in the process. To speed things up, you can use Power Add-ons and Fire Coating Add-ons.
Regarding S-IV and H-IV, that's exactly what I had planned! I can make it through wave 12 without really breaking a sweat if I'm alone. I think it's because I have no choice but to be more careful, but after that, I need to not be in harm's way and I need every shot to count...

If you don't mind, what is the 3rd add-on on the Nine-Inch and secondary weapon/add-ons?

Regarding Hell Mode, it was more out of curiosity.

I'm thinking of doing some shopping, and I was curious as to what others use. Of course, I'll eventually just have one of each of the top tier weapons, so...

By the way, I just made it almost to the end of wave 19, signed in to someone else's game, but we ended up dying. It probably didn't help that I hadn't remembered to change out of my Campaign gear-set.

That said, I vastly prefer dying to being bounced. For some reason, my connection seems to be much better at this moment...

DBC

04-29-2012, 12:03 PM
John Irish needs a car.
04-29-2012, 12:11 PM
The addition of vehicles to the game would be much appreciated.
04-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Guns View Post
John Irish needs a car.
What about one of those little "Scoot-Along"s?

You could put mini-guns, flamers, and rockets on it!

DBC
04-30-2012, 06:24 AM
I wonder if it matters which slot particular addons are placed in for best results.
04-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
If you don't mind, what is the 3rd add-on on the Nine-Inch and secondary weapon/add-ons?
The third one is Power IV. For the Behemoth, I used Poison IV, Poison III and Fire Coating IV, but I am constantly changing those for the Behemoth just to test out different combinations.

Antony: Author of The Unofficial Bullet Time HD Guide | Sign up to make new Game Center friends and start conversations
04-30-2012, 06:12 PM
Finally an update tomorrow!! \0/
04-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminK View Post
Finally an update tomorrow!! \0/
Don't toy with my emotions... Are you SERIOUS?

DBC
04-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Don't toy with my emotions... Are you SERIOUS?

DBC
Well I was expecting someone to do that eventually. Get everyone's hopes up for an update, haha.