Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-29-2012, 03:33 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Default Ship on 2nd island

What is the best way to get to the wrecked ship on the 2nd island. I don't have near enough money to expand out anyway, but wanted to take best route when I do.
Thanks!

Last edited by oso; 04-29-2012 at 03:42 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 05:01 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Firstly welcome to you both and mmclowes I'm sure you will find the game very addictive lol.

Also oso, I can't remember too much about that, but all I remember is that you should follow the wall around the ship's location, and plan it that way, I remember that I didn't and I brought the wrong territory first and had to wait and save for enough money to buy the right one.

Actually I'm a little jealous of you both really, as you will be able to level and complete all the achievements as you go. Anyway I'm sure you will find this a very good game, and very addictive. Have fun
Old 04-29-2012, 06:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I think you have to go through two land areas to get to the ship as I recall. Just build up the shaman huts on the first island. I think I have eight of them there and there's never a shortage of cash.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:22 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmclowes View Post
Couldn't resist, so I downloaded yesterday...only at level 9, so nothing of note to post ... But enjoying already!
Yay.....another converted DV fan
If you have a read through earlier posta here (minus my ghost plane rants of course) cough cough, you will pick up some really good advice to help you on your journey......definitely addictive, shame we can't gift gems on this one.

Let us know how your are progressing

I am now on lvl 19, so getting closer to my original status....I like my Island layout better this time (so far) just sticking to two dinosaurs this time....after seeing how much food they eat, but they sure are great at eating those bad guy marauders....
Old 04-29-2012, 08:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
@GP, re posting a screenshot... first you'd need to take a screenshot from your iPad. You could use the game's built-in function but it crops so much out of the picture. I'd just press the home and power button at the same time, then email yourself the picture that it saves to your photos. get the image off the ipad (you could email it to yourself, and upload it to a free image hosting service (like imageshack, tinypic, etc.). Then you can use the forum's "Insert Image" button to post your screenshot (or might be better to link to the image since the image will be quite large...)
thanks Rothgarr, I will have to look into image shack or photo bucket?
Congrats on arriving at your third Island....good stuff

Just want to say a big thanks to you and Epsi for regularly posting and helping the rest of us with great advice and tips....so helpful for any new players/posters should they take the time to read through previous posts....hopefully they will skip my long winded previous ones. You are included in this too Jazbo (maybe shes gone AWOL)

Now on lvl 19, so getting there slowly but surely and my ghost plane is still there...I even got bold enough to put my three bath houses around and behind the site, (held my breath) phew, and made sure I backed up the app via iTunes first...
Old 04-30-2012, 12:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Thanks Girlpower! Looking forward to the same great advice you give in DV forum!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:18 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
I think you have to go through two land areas to get to the ship as I recall. Just build up the shaman huts on the first island. I think I have eight of them there and there's never a shortage of cash.
Thanks for the shaman shack advice. I am definitely going to take this to heart. I've started the second island and find it frustrating. So back to the first island for me to boost up
Old 04-30-2012, 03:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Oh, and Aurora is really hot.

Someone had to say it...
Old 04-30-2012, 03:58 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
thanks Rothgarr, I will have to look into image shack or photo bucket?
Congrats on arriving at your third Island....good stuff

Just want to say a big thanks to you and Epsi for regularly posting and helping the rest of us with great advice and tips....so helpful for any new players/posters should they take the time to read through previous posts....hopefully they will skip my long winded previous ones. You are included in this too Jazbo (maybe shes gone AWOL)

Now on lvl 19, so getting there slowly but surely and my ghost plane is still there...I even got bold enough to put my three bath houses around and behind the site, (held my breath) phew, and made sure I backed up the app via iTunes first...
I'm here, I'm here, stop nagging!!! Family dinner, trip to the cinema, work, all taking up my precious DV and Tribez time!!! It's just not on!!

Well GP, well done for not making your plane disappear this time, I'm very proud of you! just remember, you've got a ship and a UFO to come, tiptoe around them! That's the last time I'll tease you, I promise, my lips are sealed from now on

I'm finding level 3 very slow, not a bad thing, but just more time consuming. They want you to build so much and I just don't want to chop down all my palm trees, they look so nice! Lots of UFO searching so that takes time to. Could really do with a week off work........... . really want to get to that 4th island!

For level 3 you need LOTS of food, so I've got 4 pig farms so far and they are in constant use. One berry bush will not get you very far! And don't forget my previous advice, don't rush to dig up all the treasure chests straight away. Get more warehouses first!

That's all I can think of for the moment! Will come back soon!
Old 04-30-2012, 04:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmclowes View Post
Couldn't resist, so I downloaded yesterday...only at level 9, so nothing of note to post ... But enjoying already!
Welcome to the world of Tribez! Nice to see you here