★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Maton Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Anticlon is an easy to play yet challenging puzzle game. Find a path and clone yourself to fill up a grid to resolve the puzzles.

With more than 200 puzzles and 4 types of obstacles, Anticlon offers you hours of engaging gameplay, ideal for the restless mind.

- Easy to pick up and intuitive game mechanics
- More than 200 puzzles to resolve
- Epic boss battles
- Simple and straightforward UI
- No loading screens, no unnecessary nor intrusive text, you will be playing within seconds of installing the game

seigiac's comments:

Hello all, I am Seigi, Game Designer at Maton Games and I am here to present to you our first game, Anticlon.

Anticlon is a very simple and easy to play puzzle game for iOS and also Android. The objective is to fill all the blank squares of the grid to solve the puzzle. As you can see in our promotional video, although the mechanics are super simple, some puzzles are very challenging to beat. This version has more than 200 puzzles and epic boss battles.

Here is the app info:

We also have a LITE (free) version for all of you who want to try it out before spending some money, worry not it has no ads and also plenty of puzzles:

Anticlon Lite

Give it a try and please feel free to ask or comment about anticlon.

04-29-2012, 11:31 AM
very clever puzzles.

Indie Game Mania

04-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Game Impressions

Simple but very challenging game!
04-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Thank you very much for the comments!
04-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Game Impressions

Here it is. A demonstration that an essential and smart design could bring us enjoyable and fun games.

I wish you good luck, it's a good game!

sigLuca - Game Artisan
Play the most unconventional game on the App Store! ----------> BLOCKS HURT!
Touch Arcade official Blocks Hurt! thread
04-29-2012, 01:03 PM
Just tried the lite version, nice game, love the UI.
I'm having a tough time getting past 1-5 though will surely be picking up the full version!
04-29-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks again for the comments. I am really flattered.

Most users have a bit of hard time with Lite's 1-5 so don't worry. You are near the first boss!

Also, in the Lite version, after each boss a new type of square is introduced, and it gets a lot better each level =)
04-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Hah, I feel dumb! Managed to beat 1-5 and the boss fight is a very cool concept, had me thinking fast. And a new twist after every boss sounds awesome! Any chance of Game Center support ? Achievements/Leaderboards ?

Simple yet a very challenging game nevertheless, fans of puzzlers should definitely give this a shot!
04-29-2012, 01:32 PM
We are planning something like that. We have a huge catalog of puzzles that didn't make it to the final version, and I must say some are pretty cool, so we are developing a "Weekly Challenge" game mode, where each week a totally new puzzle (or boss) will be available and there will be a leaderboard for that game mode and all that.

We still have some work to do on that, but thanks for asking =)
04-30-2012, 01:28 AM
Game Impressions

This game is simple, elegant, challenging and very fun! I really loved the whole game.