Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 AM

Default Flockwork (by ReignDesign) - [iPad only]

Youtube link | Pop Up

Old 04-19-2012, 07:20 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Game impressions

This is a very cute game that looks and controls well on my iPad. I have played through the first level set and it starts easy but gets challenging towards the end. Besides herding your sheep past the obstacles to their pens, you can get up to three stars in a level. Getting a bell award on a level requires you to finish within a certain time and is always quite challenging. I will probably dream the phrase "sheep hit fire". The individual levels are very quick to play; typically well under 30 seconds, which is nice. I am enjoying this.

One complaint: the in-game notifications of achievements keep repeating even after they are achieved and it is annoying. However, the Game Center stuff in the game is not working for me right now, so perhaps the problem is related. I connect to Game Center initially when the game is started, but nothing is getting transmitted,
Old 04-19-2012, 07:53 AM
iPad 2

looks pretty good i am going to give a try
Old 04-19-2012, 10:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I got an early promo code to check this out before publication, and I must say the controls on this are stellar. You can fling your flock across the screen and stop them on a dime with a mere touch. There's a fair bit of replayability to the levels, with getting three stars plus "perfect". The latter requires completion within a certain time limit, which usually requires that you know the level extremely well so you can "throw" your flock around rapidly to claim all the stars and meet all the goals. I, too, am really enjoying this game, and I haven't had a problem with achievements repeating, but Game Center is working for me just fine.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:41 PM

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! We've already started work on the first update, so if you have any suggestions, let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7
One complaint: the in-game notifications of achievements keep repeating even after they are achieved and it is annoying. However, the Game Center stuff in the game is not working for me right now, so perhaps the problem is related. I connect to Game Center initially when the game is started, but nothing is getting transmitted,
Hmm... we haven't come across anything like this yet, but I'll take a look. If it's a bug we'll submit an update ASAP. We've discovered the problem and are submitting an update today. Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited by ReignDesign; 04-20-2012 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: Update
Old 04-30-2012, 01:50 AM

Flockwork 1.1 has been released! It's a minor update that addresses an issue with the Game Center achievements. They should be fine now, but if you have any trouble let me know!

The next update will have more levels
Old 04-30-2012, 06:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Game Center is working fine now although previously earned Achievements must be earned again in the new version to register. Thanks for the fix. This is a very good game.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:20 AM

Default Video time!

We made a new video about Flockwork:

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 PM

Default Update!

Flockwork 1.2 is out now!

Help us reach 5 million sheep saved... once the sheep counter hits 5 million we have some new CANDY levels! See the trailer for details:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Also in this release:
* Fixed a bug where you weren't awarded an achievement after winning all bells in a campaign.
* Rearranged the campaign menu to make it easier to use.
* You can now tweet about the achievements you won in the Achievements screen!