★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Warning to other iOS developers..

04-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Agreed that dwelling on the past only prolongs the pain! But it can still take months to get over these mishaps. My number 1 tip is always phone as even sending screenshots of broken store didn't help at all. After 1 week I decided to send an update to resolve the issue myself. I dwelled on that plus other minor stuff all year (from April 2011 to December 2011) before finally being able to get over it and finally stop letting it get to me.

Returning to the thread topic, I'm going to take your advise and migrate too. Now is as good a time as any as I just registered new app name! 3 months should be enough to migrate I hope (don't quote me on that ;-)

BubbleSand - "the best sand app"
04-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Man, that blows - thanks for the tip...

i already got + enjoyed your game but the way -
04-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar

Oh well, I'm sure you have already had the idea to contact the sun and have them do a story on your game getting pulled and the sales plummeting (human interest elements, business angle, etc).

May be able to make lemonade with this yet.

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks for your cautionary tale. I'm making sure to launch my account with the end setting in mind so I don't have to make changes in the future.
05-02-2012, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
Hi Chaps,

Sure, it's kinda heart-breaking, but you can't dwell on that stuff, gotta keep going forward.

Anyhow, as you may have noticed, Retro Racing was featured on the AppStore last week, in the UK; so quite happy about that.

If you haven't checked the game out yet, here's some codes...

Have fun guys!!
thank you for the codes...
10-04-2012, 05:57 AM
hi, Im a new developer in IOs, and I use individual developer license, if someday the sales got really high should I have to change to company iOS developer account?

I really need to know, is there a term I need to migrate if the sales got really high?

thanks pal for the answer