ManaQuest - Beta Sign up now! (Manacraft)

04-20-2012, 05:24 AM
Let's take about ideas for the game!
04-30-2012, 04:44 AM
@instabuy
are you still keeping the beta open because you are accepting more people to test? i thought that only some lucky people would get the chance, if thats true then you would have gone over the limit so what is the point? if not then are you going to let everyone test? im sorry but i dont see the point of keeping it open, unless you are accepting everyone can you close the beta applications and just tell us who is testing because im just getting bored of waiting...
sorry if i sound rude.

Too many walls and not enough bridges..
Stop the hate..

05-01-2012, 12:48 AM
guys calm down... its ONE guy doing all this stuff, he prob has school or work busy with everyday life, programming, sorting all the beta testers AND dealing with bugs in the programming or real life problems.... ITS ONE GUY SO BE PATIENT
05-01-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighthalo123 View Post
guys calm down... its ONE guy doing all this stuff, he prob has school or work busy with everyday life, programming, sorting all the beta testers AND dealing with bugs in the programming or real life problems.... ITS ONE GUY SO BE PATIENT
It's actually 2/3 guys.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
05-04-2012, 08:25 PM
we are hating the waiting at the moment but i bet when i get the game the online mode he is making now is going to be the best part

Stop the hate..
05-07-2012, 09:32 AM
I hope he is still accepting people for the beta... I signed up for it a few minutes ago and I have an iPad 3... And I'd love to test it out
05-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agitokazu View Post
I hope he is still accepting people for the beta... I signed up for it a few minutes ago and I have an iPad 3... And I'd love to test it out
Oh yeah, just realized I need to put in the beta for my iPad 3, now that I have one. :3

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
05-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Has beta been released for Mac yet?
05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
YES. I got a new android (DROID RAZR. It's wicked fast and the display is beautiful.) that can run the game. I also see on the Instabuy website that this will be for android too. Score!

Just to make sure, android IS being supported, right?

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
05-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystikSun View Post
YES. I got a new android (DROID RAZR. It's wicked fast and the display is beautiful.) that can run the game. I also see on the Instabuy website that this will be for android too. Score!

Just to make sure, android IS being supported, right?
yes it is

Stop the hate..