App description: Kiki Slicer is a bonus game also included in Slide Road that is being made available separately in a free version!

Here you control the claws of a kitty named Kiki, and your goal is to slice olives and peppers that will jump in front of you!

But do not think it will be easy, because for every olive you miss you lose a life! Treacherous Bombs also will jump to confuse you, hit them will make you lose lives too!

Game Center and Retina Display Graphics Included!

AndresCalil's comments:
Hi!

I came back to this forum representing MePixa!, a Brazilian (very-small-just-with-two-people) Company, to announce Kiki Slicer launch for iOS.

Kiki Slicer is a bonus game also included in the game "Slide Road" that is being made now available separately on a free version!

You will control the claws of a kitty named Kiki, and your goal is to slice olives and peppers that will jump in front of you, avoiding the bombs!

This version contains Retina Display Graphics, iPad3 included!

ScreenShots

:: Go to Official Site

:: Go to iTunes App Store for FREE DOWNLOAD

Thank you all!
05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Prety nice!
05-01-2012, 10:40 AM
I find the title funny... Kiki is actually the female organ in my local language. LOL.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Mhh... seems interesting but... how does this title differ from Fruit Ninja?

sigLuca - Game Artisan
Play the most unconventional game on the App Store! ----------> BLOCKS HURT!
Touch Arcade official Blocks Hurt! thread
www.blockshurt.com