Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyMammoth View Post
@armoko Are you planning to double second place's score? Maybe we'll have to name a future rank in your honor. Rank 40: "Captain Armoko"
LOL That's funny!
Old 04-30-2012, 01:42 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
"Become a pirate" they said.
"See the world and get rich" they said.
They ne'er said nothin' 'bout the gosh-darned ricochet 'estrictions.

Who the heck imposes these anyway? The pirate guild?
lol. I'll give you a tip for that one. Shoot 10 ships (try not to miss) and then use all of your spells one after another (waiting for the screen to fill up with ships before using a new spell or munition). Don't overlap spells because that can be wasteful. Instead, use one and wait until it's finished, then use another. Make sure you have the accuracy bonus before using your spells (three cannonballs on deck and yellow numbers), because this will give you double score throughout your spell spam.

Once that's done, you will be either at 500,000 or very close to it. You can do this objective without any spells, but it's much easier just to use them.

Edit:

And don't shoot ships near the edge of the screen And save Ghost Ship for when your red crosses are getting too high.

Last edited by CheekyMammoth; 04-30-2012 at 01:46 AM..
Old 04-30-2012, 03:55 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I got a score of 2,499,500 something and it didn't show on gamecenter. If I show you the picture would I be entered for the iPad? I got college in a few hrs and I need sleep for my finals. Been playing this game for like 2 in a half hours straight lol.
Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
I got a score of 2,499,500 something and it didn't show on gamecenter. If I show you the picture would I be entered for the iPad? I got college in a few hrs and I need sleep for my finals. Been playing this game for like 2 in a half hours straight lol.
Unfortunately I won't be able to award any prizes to contestants who can't friend me in Game Center or OpenFeint to confirm their score. I know it might be frustrating if you experienced a technical issue, but it wouldn't be fair to the other contestants if exceptions are made.

If you were offline, then the game will try to submit your score again later on. If you are running iOS 5, then Game Center will take care of your offline scores automatically. OpenFeint also submits offline scores when you're next online. You can take the game out of memory, move near your Wi-Fi and restart the game to immediately force a re-submission of offline scores.

However, I'm not suggesting that the offline score submission is flawless, and I acknowledge that there can be times when offline score submissions fail for some reason. In these cases, I can only apologize and wish you luck in repeating your score.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:50 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

New score - 1,774,880!

Playing in between doing my assignment (due tomorrow). Still great fun though!

Edit: 1,881,440

Last edited by Echoseven; 04-30-2012 at 06:59 AM..
Old 04-30-2012, 07:47 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Scored: 899,360
Reviewed as sofian_us
https://mobile.twitter.com/sof_gun/s...025280/photo/1
Old 04-30-2012, 09:11 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Guess what I've got!?

2,667,315!

Also wrote a review on the US App Store. Once the review shows up and I find out who my US account is registered under, I'll post the name here too.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

@taz_69 hi taz and welcome to the party

@Echoseven Very nicely done! And all while doing an assignment. If your marks aren't quite as good as usual, I'm sure your lecturer will understand that looting the Spanish Main takes precedence over study
Old 04-30-2012, 09:42 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

If only my assignment was for a Spanish class - I could write it off as study.

How is the actual draw going to take place? Are you going to have a computer choose, or draw names from a hat or something similar?
Old 04-30-2012, 10:00 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
How is the actual draw going to take place? Are you going to have a computer choose, or draw names from a hat or something similar?
I will draw names from a hat and place the video on YouTube (one seamless take). It will probably be a long video as I will show each name going into the hat (twice for those who have rated and reviewed the game). If winners cannot verify their score with me, then I will draw again for the prize/s (with another video).

Last edited by CheekyMammoth; 04-30-2012 at 10:02 AM..