★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-30-2012, 03:50 PM
I like the direction this team is going, adding some variety and spice to the market
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Time Duck's is free right now!

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
But of course, I just found out that it does not run on my iPod.

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-01-2012, 05:46 PM
PLEEEEASE tell me I'm missing something obvious!

While adopting GC is well and good, it would appear once signed into GC the scores section will only show me the global top 10 scores in the two game modes!

Uhm, I'd much rather see MY top local score than a bunch of likely unobtainable scores! Showing the top 10 global scores is useful, don't get me wrong, but somewhere on that screen I still need to see my personal top score and, as an extra, maybe where that ranks (even if it's 2,546th). More useful to me would be my GC friends top 10, but even then I'd need to have easy access to my own personal top score.

It always astounds me when developers forget that many of us are really concerned with just breaking our own records. As it stands I guess I can only see my own scores locally if I play the game in Airplane mode.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews