TouchArcade's Street Fighter 4 Volt: Battle Royal Tournament!

04-29-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm ready to fight squal2002... Pm me whenever u ready
04-29-2012, 11:51 PM
so?? i'm in or not? yyojjo had quit?

id: mimimapu'

04-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Good games Burnt. Sorry about playing so lame on the guile mirror - I have the world's least-skilled and most-cowardly Guile (I told Harlequin this and he didn't believe it until I showed him).

I've been practicing offline as Gief / Guile / Ryu / Akuma quite a bit so it's not a troll or anything - I just sometimes feel like using him. I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to hone my Guile mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
burnt[deejay] < [Gief]Null
burnt[Guile] < [Gief]Null
burnt[Guile] < [Guile]Null

Good games Nullroar!

I was not playing well today...that Guile mirror pissed me off! Nice show though, well on to the next thing...

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
04-30-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimapu' View Post
so?? i'm in or not? yyojjo had quit?
Yeah so you move on to fight the winner of Xion and Fastbridge's match.

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player
04-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullroar View Post
Good games Burnt. Sorry about playing so lame on the guile mirror - I have the world's least-skilled and most-cowardly Guile (I told Harlequin this and he didn't believe it until I showed him).

I've been practicing offline as Gief / Guile / Ryu / Akuma quite a bit so it's not a troll or anything - I just sometimes feel like using him. I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to hone my Guile mirror.
Ah its no problem man...more than anything i was mad at my lack of patience yesterday and constantly jumping into SBs left and right, and too in a hurry to end a round.

As of last night, Im resurrecting my dusty Gief [i better resrrect 2x patience] , maybe we can have a few Guile and Gief mirrors sonetime.

GC: Burnt Identity
04-30-2012, 03:33 PM
@ DROQQA , I'll be available for our match tommorow (Tuesday) I get out of school early so I'll be free to get these matches over with. I'll invite you.

Only The Strong Survive, The Weak Perish..
04-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3ro209 View Post
@ DROQQA , I'll be available for our match tommorow (Tuesday) I get out of school early so I'll be free to get these matches over with. I'll invite you.
sounds good

GameCenter ID: DROQQA
Trying to learn the whole cast.
05-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Fastbridge I'll be around to play you for tourney match on Friday evening - Sunday (same as last week). Will you be around this weekend to play??

GC: The Xion
Team: Denjin Dojo
Hate: Rage Quitters and SP Assist
My vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4H4DPnvtso
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
I looked at the bracket just now, actually Nullroar advances to fight YoungDreamer....i was put there by mistake.

GC: Burnt Identity
05-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rshkhsee View Post
I looked at the bracket just now, actually Nullroar advances to fight YoungDreamer....i was put there by mistake.
Lol you need to go over your Greater than/Less rhan symbols again Burnt, your results say you lost 3-0

So just to make sure, it's Nullroar that won, correct?

GC: D4Gamerz
Dedicated Fei Long Player