• Publisher: Novamáquina
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: MAKE NO MISTAKE: Puzzle WAM is one of the hardest games around.

Take control of many blocks... and lead them to the marks. SIMULTANEOUSLY.

That's All. Easy, right?

-----

The "?" you see on the menu its a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MODE with gravity and a star! A tip: Beat 10 levels to unlock it.

LC1982's comments:
This is my first original game on the iOS: Puzzle WAM.

My english is not the best. Please sorry.

Unfortunately I dont have state of art HD graphics in my game.
But the music is nice and the concept is really simple and cool.
In fact, it's all about the concept and the difficult and the design of the levels;

So, I appreciate very much everybody who give it a look and give me feedback on GameDesign! Thanks!

In Q-Mode you control multiple blocks using arrows (up, down, left, right).

If you press down, all the blocks will move down, and so on...

Your job is simple: place the blocks on the marks. That's all.
Easy? Take your chances

Then, after beat 10 levels of Q-Mode (the total=40 plus tutorials) you can play G-Mode.

G-Mode = 40 levels plus tutorials.

G-Mode is another game... Completely different from Q-Mode. Bu I dont want to spoil

Please give me a chance and your opinion!

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/puzzle-wam-we-are-many!/id518094281?l=pt&ls=1&mt=8

There is solution for all the levels. If you beat them all you can call yourself a SuperPlayer, or Genius ?

All the best for you guys, and THANK YOU!
04-30-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuChiaveli View Post
I used the LRYE34E7K47R

But I don't like it, sorry. It's a cool idea, maybe with happy graphics and happy music works...
Hello LuChiaveli, thanks for your feedback!
You don't need to say sorry! I am new at game design and I know that the artistic part of the game is poor; (I really dont have artistic skills; just one of these guys with a lot of ideas and no money to pay a decent artist) and I am open to all critics; good or bad! No problem at all!

But you like it the idea! That's good for me
05-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Update!

FREE - So everybody can take a look (and say that the UI and Graphics are poor, LOL )