App description: From the same developer behind the classic Amiga racers, Nitro (Psygnosis) and ATR (Team17).

Choose your car, then skid, slide, spin and drive around the track at break neck speed, collecting power-ups as you go. Master the perfect racing line, avoid other cars and cones, and speed your way to victory in this adrenaline pumping top-down racer for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

Just how fast can you go?

FEATURES

Universal App.
Awesome Gameplay.
Silky Smooth 60FPS Action.
Two Player Split-Screen Mode.

Echoseven's comments:

04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
I've been looking at some other games, and the control mechanics they use. I quite like how the controls in Mage Gauntlet work, basically, touch anywhere and move in the direction you want to go. That probably would not work for Retro Racing, different controls work better with different games...

By configurable controls, do you mean where you can move the buttons about and fix them in positions where you want them? That kind of thing?

No problem about me being here, and thank YOU also, for your feedback.
Yeah that would be it, I play on the ipad and having configurable controls would be great... You could look into Reckless Racing 2(iirc) for those

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Sword of Xolan - Crusaders Quest - Hearthstone

Last edited by Drexiel; 04-30-2012 at 02:40 PM.
04-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:

By configurable controls, do you mean where you can move the buttons about and fix them in positions where you want them? That kind of thing?
Exactly what I meant.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

04-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
that would be cool even on my iPod

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-04-2012, 04:36 AM
A few more promo codes, please state if you take one.

JK7N9FLXHFE4
XWLJ7HPFFX4E
E3FPFYMWK73F
49JHTF794FFX
YAMERAFE6XX9
05-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
A few more promo codes, please state if you take one.

JK7N9FLXHFE4
XWLJ7HPFFX4E
E3FPFYMWK73F
49JHTF794FFX
YAMERAFE6XX9

Thank you very much!

I tried 49JHTF794FFX and it worked just fine!
05-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Mr Qwak (Jamie, I presume), off-topic, but I just have to ask: Do you have any plans to update Qwak with retina graphics? If not, any chance we could get a retina-enabled icon at least?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Took E3FPFYMWK73F, thanks!
Very nice racer, but it feels kinda hard to hold the iPad vertically and control the arrows (I tried all the options).
05-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Ram View Post
Took E3FPFYMWK73F, thanks!
Very nice racer, but it feels kinda hard to hold the iPad vertically and control the arrows (I tried all the options).
Yeah. I'm not used to play the games in vertical mode anymore Have to get used to it again
05-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Got XWLJ7HPFFX4E
Sorry other people...
05-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Mr Qwak (Jamie, I presume), off-topic, but I just have to ask: Do you have any plans to update Qwak with retina graphics? If not, any chance we could get a retina-enabled icon at least?
Haven't got specific plans to update Qwak for Retina...

That said, I do have something Qwak related in the works, and I'll bear in mind your suggestion regarding the icon.