04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
I've been looking at some other games, and the control mechanics they use. I quite like how the controls in Mage Gauntlet work, basically, touch anywhere and move in the direction you want to go. That probably would not work for Retro Racing, different controls work better with different games...

By configurable controls, do you mean where you can move the buttons about and fix them in positions where you want them? That kind of thing?

No problem about me being here, and thank YOU also, for your feedback.
Yeah that would be it, I play on the ipad and having configurable controls would be great... You could look into Reckless Racing 2(iirc) for those

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

Last edited by Drexiel; 04-30-2012 at 02:40 PM.
04-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Posts: 1,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post

By configurable controls, do you mean where you can move the buttons about and fix them in positions where you want them? That kind of thing?
Exactly what I meant.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

04-30-2012, 05:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: Seattle WA (USA)
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
By configurable controls, do you mean where you can move the buttons about and fix them in positions where you want them? That kind of thing?
that would be cool even on my iPod

Favorite games:

League of Evil 2, Rocket Bits, Super Crate Box, Retro Racing, INC, Choco Run, Swordigo.
05-04-2012, 04:36 AM
A few more promo codes, please state if you take one.

JK7N9FLXHFE4
XWLJ7HPFFX4E
E3FPFYMWK73F
49JHTF794FFX
YAMERAFE6XX9
05-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Qwak View Post
A few more promo codes, please state if you take one.

JK7N9FLXHFE4
XWLJ7HPFFX4E
E3FPFYMWK73F
49JHTF794FFX
YAMERAFE6XX9

Thank you very much!

I tried 49JHTF794FFX and it worked just fine!
05-04-2012, 07:42 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,362
Mr Qwak (Jamie, I presume), off-topic, but I just have to ask: Do you have any plans to update Qwak with retina graphics? If not, any chance we could get a retina-enabled icon at least?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Took E3FPFYMWK73F, thanks!
Very nice racer, but it feels kinda hard to hold the iPad vertically and control the arrows (I tried all the options).
05-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Europe
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri Ram View Post
Took E3FPFYMWK73F, thanks!
Very nice racer, but it feels kinda hard to hold the iPad vertically and control the arrows (I tried all the options).
Yeah. I'm not used to play the games in vertical mode anymore Have to get used to it again
05-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Got XWLJ7HPFFX4E
Sorry other people...
05-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Mr Qwak (Jamie, I presume), off-topic, but I just have to ask: Do you have any plans to update Qwak with retina graphics? If not, any chance we could get a retina-enabled icon at least?
Haven't got specific plans to update Qwak for Retina...

That said, I do have something Qwak related in the works, and I'll bear in mind your suggestion regarding the icon.