★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

03-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4PTAIN View Post
xD (like me ;P)!
but dood do you know where castle valemar is??thx in advance
Valemars castle is in the western kingdom.........
U must be level 30 to go there because of rock giant
03-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmegley View Post
I have A Deal Gone Sour and A Reversal of Fortune active. I have the option of killing Lord Telmin via conversation. I don't have the option with Largas. Is this a bug? (This is an example of my previous post about the NPC not letting me pick a fight. Largas won't initiate battle.)
How and where do you get reversal of fortune and reversal of justice quests??

03-24-2012, 03:08 PM
Does anybody know where and how i can get the reversal of justice and reversal of fortune quest?!?!
03-28-2012, 09:16 PM
where can i find icefang's cave ? is it close to the karn ?
04-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Quest help!!!

How and where do i get the reversal of justice quest?!?! Help plz
04-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Soo i just gave sunclaw his balm and well nothing.... He just says hello mortal.

Cheapskate didnt take me on my ride
04-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryminysakes View Post
Did the Reversal on Luther.. Got the key and then, I think, accidentaly sold it.. Either way I cant get into the mansion...

Any way to find another key or another way into the mansion??
How do you get the reversal of justice quest??
05-01-2012, 01:35 AM
freaking og.

): OK so I've been wandering around the whole entire Southern Kingdom and I. Cannot. Find. Og. I found Ug first and got his mission to kill Og but no matter where I look I just can't seem to find Og. I know that he's somewhere near Craythorn lake, but that's about it. Gah, a little help please?
05-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I am stuck in the same place. I have found both, just keep going down the path, and you will find the cave, but my problem is that I go to both and they just tell me the quest, and I can't attack any of them. Is that because I am a Ranger?

I haven't been able to do anything with the two, and it is frustrating me!
05-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Aralon help please

So i bought the aralon hd been playing it for abit and enjoying it, then i opened a chest and they all started attacking me, it say see quinten is ot in the sewers so i get past the guards n go in the sewers, i look all over get too old sewers then end up in crypt! No quinten were is he!!???? ;( thx drago!