App description: Talesworth Kingdom has been overrun by Boneyard's evil minions. You have been tasked to guide Questy, our brave (and dim-witted) hero, through 40 challenging levels in this unique puzzle adventure. Find all three ancient artifacts and discover the secret entrance to Boneyard's lair!

KEY FEATURES:
* Solve 40 innovative and challenging rooms
* Master unique gameplay mechanics
* Explore the Forbidden Caves, the Windswept Mountains, and the Ancient Catacombs
* Indulge in the glory of pixel art by Ian MacLean
* Follow Questy's story with gorgeous, retina display illustrations by J!NX artist Chris Hope
* Unlock all the Game Center Achievements

slewis7's comments:

I just started playing this and it looks and plays so good that it deserves it's own thread. The full game unlock is $1.99 and I plan on buying it.

Thanks to the person who mentioned it in the Talesworth (Episode 1) thread. Does anyone know if epsiode 2 is an enhanced version of the earlier game or whether it is worth buying both for someone new to the games?

Edit: I am well into Episode 2 now, much past the free part of the game. The puzzles are simply brilliant with new features being gradually introduced. I love the fact that each puzzle retains it last completion state for you, so you can easily go back and replay the solution and make adjustments to get a better star value. This is a 5 of 5 game for me.
04-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbernat View Post
Hey Georgina! Does the page-turning problem happen on the in-game cutscenes only, or does it happen if you visit the Chronicles from the main menu as well? Also, which iPad do you have?
Hi, Dave.

It happened during two cut scenes: the one after the tutorial, and the one after the forest levels. I completed the mountain levels today, and that cut scene worked fine.

The problem doesn't happen when I visit the Chronicles from the main menu.

I have an iPad 2 running iOS 5.1.

Cheers.
05-01-2012, 12:10 AM
How embarrassing! I've seen tons of bugs in the cutscenes, but never this one. Gulp. Does it happen now if you back and beat the last forest level again? Does it respond to any sort of touch? Swipe from right-to-left, tap on the right or left side of the screen?

rock on
dave
05-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbernat View Post
Does it happen now if you back and beat the last forest level again?
It doesn't happen again, no. It only happened the first time I beat the level.

Cheers.