★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-30-2012, 10:39 AM
I didn't really have too much of a problem with the controls, but happy to see that they're customizable now. The inertia is definately better...although it doesn't have that much of an impact on the level I'm currently having trouble with 2-2. (Those underwater sections with the damn mines and stuff...but still loving the challenge.)
04-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to PlayFripp
@syntheticvoid
lol You are one of the few who haven't troubles with the wall jump lol
I tried to let it when you should you use it... will see

For the running, I think it is the dynamic camera that should make that visual effect of "being slow"... don't know. I haven't saw that.

By the way, thanks for everything

@awp69
Happy to see that you like this update
Hope you'll beat that level. By the way, if you have got a lot of troubles in that world, you should try to go to the platform just after the first checkpoint... might help you, who knows?

04-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayFripp View Post
@awp69
Happy to see that you like this update
Hope you'll beat that level. By the way, if you have got a lot of troubles in that world, you should try to go to the platform just after the first checkpoint... might help you, who knows?
Actually, was finally able to get through it. Wasn't so bad. Just my impatience getting the best of me

2-3. That's a different story. Love the cart levels, but it gets really crazy towards the end (or at least hopefully towards the end). Think those levels could be the basis for a really good auto-runner...hint, hint.
04-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Liking the update, the movement feels much tighter with less inertia and the customizable controls are always welcome !
04-30-2012, 03:48 PM
Just bought this today, on 1-7 I can't see where I'm supposed to go, there are just 3 crates that seem to be blocking the way... Anyone know where I'm going wrong?
04-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGibbard View Post
Just bought this today, on 1-7 I can't see where I'm supposed to go, there are just 3 crates that seem to be blocking the way... Anyone know where I'm going wrong?
You can do a slam jump (hit down and jump while in the air) to break the crates.
05-01-2012, 06:01 AM
@MeanTuna
Great ! Thanks a lot

@squarezero
You are the Wawa's veteran
05-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi everyone
Hope you had a good week

The 1.02 update is now available!

Please give me your feedbacks about the update

PS : And I am still working on 1.03 (retina).
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wootwoo!!! GameCentah! Thanks a bunch!

=o)

After the 1.03 update, are you going to be working on new levels?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
05-09-2012, 04:02 PM
gonna have to pick this up... been seeing good reviews for this... and if syntheticvoid is excited about the update, it must mean that this game is awesome

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB