Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw AppShopper ding my phone about this game.

Like I said, our iPad stays full of games so we have to be pretty careful about the ones we decide to put on there. Life can get crazy around my house with 3 kids and 2 parents that work full-time. So honestly, I forgot all about this game.

However, I don't know what I was thinking in my last thread. The game rocks and my son absolutely loves it. I have no idea what my hangup was with not wanting to buy it. I feel pretty embarrassed looking back at that thread. To make it up to you I was going to buy some IAP but I couldn't find any (another check in the Awesome Devs box and another reason for feeling guilty about not buying the game 3 months ago). Then I was going to buy whatever other games you guys have but it's free also! So, to make it up to you I promise to buy your next game the day of release. After playing Up To The Top, I know it's going to be an awesome game.

Have you guys looked into Joypad? This game would work beautifully with it. You can find a list of their supported games here: http://getjoypad.com/games.html.