A Potential Solution to Endless Spam

04-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Ahh I haven't seen any spam to ban yet! Well one, but he was over 7 days old.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Woohooo! Got my first one.

04-30-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Woohooo! Got my first one.
I think you beat me to it.

Maybe I'm dumb, but what's the steps? I didn't see anything under Thread Tools...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
I think you beat me to it.

Maybe I'm dumb, but what's the steps? I didn't see anything under Thread Tools...
Click on their username and in the pop-up menu that appears the One touch ban & clean or whatever it says is at the bottom. It seems to always be there, so you can click my name and see the item. Just won't work. I hope. LOL.
04-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Click on their username and in the pop-up menu that appears the One touch ban & clean or whatever it says is at the bottom. It seems to always be there, so you can click my name and see the item. Just won't work. I hope. LOL.
Shazam! I have seen the light!

Thanks, crunc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Quote:
the button is even there when you click on your own username, I kind of don't feel like trying out what would happen then though.

So far I have banned 2 spammers!
04-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Got another one. Ok, now that the novelty has worn off, I wouldn't mind not seeing any more.
05-02-2012, 01:01 AM
I was just going to ask about this new title, now I know.
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Is it just me, or has there really been no Spam lately? (have spam bots stopped posting?)
05-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Is it just me, or has there really been no Spam lately? (have spam bots stopped posting?)
Trust me, they're still posting. They're still posting ALOT. I think the reason you've been missing them is that the addition of the spam police has been a success at removing and banning spammers quickly.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.