Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-19-2012, 07:10 PM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default City Conquest for iPod/iPhone/Android

Hi Everybody,

browsing on kickstarter I've found this Tower defence game I think it look awesome. Check this out

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/.../city-conquest

Regards,

Riccardo
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2012, 04:46 AM
wuzmaname wuzmaname is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2812 View Post
Hi Everybody,

browsing on kickstarter I've found this Tower defence game I think it look awesome. Check this out

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/.../city-conquest

Regards,

Riccardo
Yeah, I saw this a while back and backed it myself. It doesn't seem to be gaining enough traction which is a shame. Looks like it might not be funded.

Good idea and concept though.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2012, 08:54 AM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzmaname View Post
Yeah, I saw this a while back and backed it myself. It doesn't seem to be gaining enough traction which is a shame. Looks like it might not be funded.

Good idea and concept though.
Yes it's a shame, i hope it will be founded.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2012, 01:42 PM
gunxsword gunxsword is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,560
Default

Oh ok guess that IAP explanation wasn't clear enough...

Anyway, on PVP. Not a fan of it, but not exactly against it either. Just hope that I can stay out of it if I choose to. Perhaps make it so that people who don't PvP will miss out on substantial, but non-essential rewards? I'd be very upset if there were PvP in TT (corporate espionage etc.).

Another important thing: I will not play a game that requires constant wi-fi/3G connection.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Oh ok guess that IAP explanation wasn't clear enough...

Anyway, on PVP. Not a fan of it, but not exactly against it either. Just hope that I can stay out of it if I choose to. Perhaps make it so that people who don't PvP will miss out on substantial, but non-essential rewards? I'd be very upset if there were PvP in TT (corporate espionage etc.).

Another important thing: I will not play a game that requires constant wi-fi/3G connection.

What are you talking about? I think there is a lite versione and a full version no IAP are in the explenation of the game. And also the wifi is necessary only for play in multyplayer with your friend it not require constant wi-fi/3g connection.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2012, 04:07 AM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default Project founded

Finally they been kickstarted by kickstarter, I think in the next months they will release the game

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...efense-evolved
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default

Hi Everybody!

For anyone is still interested in the game there is the facebook page who was updated daily with screenshoot and info about the development, it's real near to be published. I've tested it as beta tester and it look Awesome!!!

http://www.facebook.com/CityConquestGame

Riccardo
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Gwion Bach Gwion Bach is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Default

Hey Richard, this game looks great. Do you know when it's coming out?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-19-2012, 07:32 PM
richard2812 richard2812 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 81
Send a message via Skype™ to richard2812
Default

I think for december will be released, the multiplayer feature is in testing phase and look awesome. Hope to see it soon on appstore
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent