Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-01-2012, 03:49 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone, but I have just hit level 35.. And to my amazement it seems there are more levels!! Well anyway it is another 200k jump. So once I have got, should be about 5 days I think I will post some more. As said I'm sorry if I'm spoiling it for anyone but we have been sharing things on here.

Also I've gotta say, the third island is rushing by for me but it is great! Really enjoying it and can't stop playing (probably why it is going so quick). Also to anyone on the third island, can anyone get to the annoying food looking bush behind where you must build the sphinx? Seems weird..
Old 05-01-2012, 07:04 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmad View Post
Hi all,

He you don't mind me joining in. I've been playing this game for a few weeks now and just got to the second island. Got to admit its sooooo addictive. It's the last thing I do at night and the first thing I do when I get up in the morning.

As I've said I've just got to the first island, bit daunting as you only take money with you and you have to start from scratch, no problem with that but the new things you build takes hours rather than minutes like the first island. My problem is that it won't let mego back to the first island. I've even got a quest to go back but when I go to the maps page it won't let me click on the island.

Does anyone know if I need to have certain things build or something to go back, it's driving me mad!

Any help would be appreciated and if I can help anyone at all I will.

Cheers
Hi! I am on level 17 and I have a really dumb question I know, but I have tons of wood and food but I cannot figure out where i get lumber. Every tree I cut down goes to wood and I need lumber to build a raft among other things. If you could help me with this I would be so appreciative! I love the game but can't get any further.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krse4 View Post
Hi! I am on level 17 and I have a really dumb question I know, but I have tons of wood and food but I cannot figure out where i get lumber. Every tree I cut down goes to wood and I need lumber to build a raft among other things. If you could help me with this I would be so appreciative! I love the game but can't get any further.
Hi there and welcome
The only dumb question is the one we don't ask, so ask away, that's the whole idea of this thread...and yay, I finally get to help someone with an answer

You need to build a lumber mill (once in your construction area, click the cave looking icon and it's in that section....if its not highlighted...you need to either finish a quest or upgrade something....click on it and it should tell you.

I am about to hit lvl 23, so nice to have someone closer to my level yay.
I built my raft last night, haven't gone to second Island yet, not in a hurry and want to get finish first Island, having too much fun

I built a second lumber mill as one just wasn't enough.....after that you will need to build the stone mill....built mine yesterday and fulfiilled the quest for it....they keep us very busy, but good to have stuff to do

Let us know how you go

@Mishmad...have you been able to get back to your first Island now, and how are you progressing?
Did you try rebooting your iPad and the app?.....belated welcome to you too...what level are you now?

Last edited by girlpower; 05-01-2012 at 07:59 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 01:18 AM
iPad 2

Default The Tribez tribulations!

Greetings everyone!
I'm new to The Tribez. I'm loving the game. Been at it for about a week or so. I'm at level 23 now. Excited at the idea of seeing neighbors' villages so I hope the developers get that going real soon! Before we finish the game! lol!

I'm going slowly and methodically trying to cover all the bases and achievements. Got to the Marble Fiord with no problem and also found out that food would be a challenge. I stopped clearing when I realized this and waited it out and the villagers ate only berries for about 6 hours until I could afford the pig farm from that revenue alone. Seems all important.

I assume the red eyed creature in the cave is the manna dino and I wanted to know with the egg I have in storage will I be able to transfer it to the second island?

Already the Maldors have been attacking and I have to thwart them off manually! I'm glad I have five dinos in the first island because now they're attacking 6 at a time! So there seems to be still plenty to do on island # 1 while I start raising pigs in #2.

Hope to join you all sometime at our islands and share ideas.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iOS 4.x

So, what is 'The TribeZ'?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:08 AM
iPad 2

Super new game. Ipad app! Wonderful graphics and scenery. Cool achievements and quests. A must try!

Athena
Old 05-02-2012, 06:50 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena View Post
Super new game. Ipad app! Wonderful graphics and scenery. Cool achievements and quests. A must try!

Athena
Hi there Athena, yippee we are both on the same levels
Hoped for this to have someone to share progress with, so hope we can help each other along the way

I haven't ventured over to the Marble Fiord yet, even though I can now, but I did so with my first app, so know food is very scarce etc.
Like you, I decided to methodically make my way through all quests, expansions on first Island, take my time with this one and enjoy the ride.

Couple of questions for you......
Have you done all your expansions on Island #1, if so, are there still Maldors roaming around there?? I still have one expansion left to activate.

Sorry for silly question, but what's a manna Dino?
Wow, 5 Dino's..this time I only have 2 and find that's enough so far but have a few Dino eggs in storage so there if I need them.

Can't answer your query about transferring them to #2, but Im sure one of the advanced TribeZ experts on here will know.

Would be great to visit others Islands for sure
Old 05-02-2012, 12:50 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
Hope I'm not spoiling it for anyone, but I have just hit level 35.. And to my amazement it seems there are more levels!! Well anyway it is another 200k jump. So once I have got, should be about 5 days I think I will post some more. As said I'm sorry if I'm spoiling it for anyone but we have been sharing things on here.

Also I've gotta say, the third island is rushing by for me but it is great! Really enjoying it and can't stop playing (probably why it is going so quick). Also to anyone on the third island, can anyone get to the annoying food looking bush behind where you must build the sphinx? Seems weird..
Hi Epsi, good to know there is a level 35, I'm just under 150,000 away from that, slow progress! Just started 3rd phase of restoring the monument on 3rd island.

I tried to get to that annoying little fruit bush too! No luck either. I did click on the gazebo next to it though and found I could move it. The only thing is, it won't let me put it back there! Whoops! I hope it doesn't have to be in that particular place for a quest later on. If it does, I'm stuffed!!! That will teach me to be nosey!!
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
iPad 2

Thanks so much ! I went to the construction area and tried to get the lumber mill. It wasn't
T highlighted but I clicked and it said I needed to complete a quest but it was not available yet? Did you have lumber mills by level 17? I really like this game I just wish I could figure it out.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:21 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krse4 View Post
Thanks so much ! I went to the construction area and tried to get the lumber mill. It wasn't
T highlighted but I clicked and it said I needed to complete a quest but it was not available yet? Did you have lumber mills by level 17? I really like this game I just wish I could figure it out.
The quest if I remember to unlock the building of lumber mills was to collect 5 or so Saw's. I think they were got from either enemies or from something else, which for the life of me I cannot remember. It should show up in your quests on the left side of the screen, and if you read the descriptions and dialog of each it should say something like "in order for us to build Lumber Mills we will need to collect 5 Saws".

Just hoping I havent got my wires crossed and thinking of another quest, hope it helps anyway. And trust me, the game gets a lot better!