App description: Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!

- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!

★Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.

★Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.

★Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.

★Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.

★See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!

TA Review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/22/tiny-tower-review/
03-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stooney View Post
I might be an optimist, but I am still hoping for the self-navigating Robolift 24/7 for exactly 3000 Bux ;-)
And what would be the point? All you'd end up with is more coins and Bux that you can't spend!

There's literally no reason to save them.
03-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Hooray for new floors! Been waitin' on this.

03-25-2012, 04:27 AM
The new floors are:
Seafood, billiard hall, mechanic, jewelry store, and tv studio.

Apartments:
Arctic, Bachelor, space.

04-01-2012, 05:48 PM
In the future, they'd do case studies of how this game went from being THE game of the moment, with articles in NYT and everywhere else, to a has-been. I still have it on my system but almost everyone else has deleted it or stopped playing, as nobody at Nimblebit tried to figure out a way to make the game more playable once you had more floors or employees.

Now, I only go in everyday to collect rent and get the $ from bitizens having birthdays.

Last edited by swampthing; 04-01-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: clarification
05-02-2012, 11:02 AM
This bug may have already been reported, but each time I try to view my friends' towers, the app shuts down. I've tried restarting my ipad and stopping all running apps, etc, but it still crashes only when trying to view friends towers.
05-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Could anyone be so kind and give me a quick explanation on how to build different shops?
When I wanted to construct a second food shop it turned out to be another sushi bar (which I already had).
05-14-2012, 02:57 AM
You shouldn't get duplicates, all shops you build should be different. Try deleting the duplicate floor and building another shop there, see if that fixes it.
05-14-2012, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
In the future, they'd do case studies of how this game went from being THE game of the moment, with articles in NYT and everywhere else, to a has-been. I still have it on my system but almost everyone else has deleted it or stopped playing, as nobody at Nimblebit tried to figure out a way to make the game more playable once you had more floors or employees.

Now, I only go in everyday to collect rent and get the $ from bitizens having birthdays.
Funny, I used to be obsessed with Tiny Tower myself. I stopped playing it though because I always felt obligated to keep loading the app many times a day to restock. It became more of an obligation than entertainment after awhile.
05-14-2012, 03:31 AM
There used to be a sense of satisfaction and achievement in getting coins and adding floors. After a few weeks, I couldn't ignore that there would always be millions of players with taller towers. Also noone, other than I, would ever know or care about what I achieved on this game. That's when I stopped.
06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Starting a New Game

Sorry if this has been answered before and I missed it. Is it possible to delete your whole tower and start again from scratch