★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fun, fast paced and addictive! Work your way through five airports, upgrade your XRAY scanner and complete all 21 missions!

Everyday at the airport is busy and hidden among the impatient travelers are a bunch of bad guys trying to bring all kinds of bad stuff onto flights. Its your job to scan the carry-on luggage, find the illegal items and get flights out on time.

To make your job easier, you have an awesome X-RAY scanner that you can upgrade with all kinds of power ups and a trio of burly TSA agents that will lay down the pain on any troublemakers.

#1 DOWNLOADED APP IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES!!!
"A fantastic and addictive game. 9/10" - Capsule
"Who knew airport security could be this much fun! 3+/4" - SlidetoPlay
"Fun and frantic time management gameplay." Modojo

PROTECT THE SKIES - JOIN THE TSA
Airport Scanner puts you in charge of operating a life like X-RAY scanner working for the TSA. Mark illegal items, expedite flight crew + first class passengers and look out for air marshals all while getting every flight out on time so passengers dont riot!

Each day at the airport gets more difficult, with new passengers, more illegal items and more flights to fill as you rise in rank from trainee to an elite operator. Earn XRAY bucks to purchase scanner upgrades to help along the way.

FEATURES
* Dozens of challenging levels!
* Five Fun Airports Honolulu, Las Vegas, Chicago, Aspen & London.
* Real TSA Prohibited Items
* XRAY 2000 Top of the line luggage xray. Fully upgradeable!
* Line Management - fast track first class passengers, hold next flight passengers and get flight crew on their flights! with just one tap!
* Bonus Game Punish passengers & earn xray bucks
* Tons of Hidden Rare Items
* Item Logbook - Track your progress in the logbook.
* XRAY Shop for Scanner Upgrades
* 25+ Addictive Achievements - Earn them ALL!

ADDITIONAL FEATURES
* Beautiful iPhone Retina graphics
* Universal support including iPhone 5.
* Game center leaderboard and shareable scores
* Share the fun on Facebook and Twitter

Havent you always wondered what it would be like to operate the X-RAY Scanner at the airport? Heres your chance!

hypsup's comments:
Hi all.
I just want to announce a new game that I have had the pleasure of being a part of. It's called Airport Scanner and it has been on the app store since Tuesday morning. I am on the dev team, so i am biased, but I think it's a pretty fresh concept.

Basically, you operate the X-ray scanner at an airport and you have a trio of burly TSA agents at your disposal who will pummel any passenger caught carrying illegal items through security.

Here's the app store link.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/airport-scanner/id486947533?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a trailer that we put together.
http://vimeo.com/40987476

And here's the game's website.
http://www.airportscannergame.com/

Thanks for your time!
05-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Anyone play this yet ? It was reviewed on the latest slidetoplay podcast - they seem to like it.

01-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Game Impressions

It's a lot of fun! It used to be 99, but some time recently it was made F2P. The IAP is pretty unobtrusive, so I recommend picking it up.
01-11-2013, 04:08 PM
It's a good game I've enjoyed it a bit
05-15-2013, 08:20 AM
According to 148Apps, SlideToPlay and Modojo this game is good.
Weird there are only three messages here.

BTW I wonder if the art design is by BigPixel Studio?
05-15-2013, 09:15 AM

This game is definitely a lot of fun.

I played it last year, and just downloaded it again last week.

I downloaded it when it was free back in December. Looks like the price just increased again. I'd recommend putting it on your watch list!

War. War never changes.

Last edited by slammajamma28; 05-15-2013 at 09:19 AM.
05-15-2013, 10:17 AM
This game looks pretty good. Love that it says free but the price is 2 bucks. Looks like it was lowered and raised yesterday. Hoping it goes down again soon.
05-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Real fun, just like the real thing!! Hmmmm, I dunno..
05-16-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammajamma28 View Post

This game is definitely a lot of fun.

I played it last year, and just downloaded it again last week.

I downloaded it when it was free back in December. Looks like the price just increased again. I'd recommend putting it on your watch list!
I've just noticied the game came out one year ago.I thought it was a new game.I saw on Appshopper that it price changes often so I will wait for a price drop.