• Publisher: Mirthwerx
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: "We could not get enough of those adorable monkeys and their hilarious giggles. We thought the app was stellar and gave it a 4 out of 5 star rating." -- famigo.com, review of Full Version

"I started playing because the monkeys are soooo cute, but I keep playing because the action is so addictive!" -- Kirsten, 17

"The monkeys are cute, especially when they suck their finger" -- Charis, 9

HOW MANY CUTE MONKEYS CAN YOU HANDLE?
Endless waves of adorable monkeys are entering the farmer's crops. He needs YOU to distract the monkeys so he can safely catch and release them back into the jungle.

Help the farmer, save the crop, save the farm!

MONKEYS ARE COMING WITH THEIR FRIENDS
Monkeys come from the jungle wearing boots and sunglasses! Its up to you to discover how to deal with each unique type of monkey.

FEATHERS, SCARECROWS, AND... DUCKYS!?!
The action gets fast and furious! Use 4 funny tools to keep up with the waves of curious monkeys!

ENJOY FILM QUALITY ANIMATION
Hundreds of frames of hand drawn animation! Watch the adorable monkeys eat, dig, play, sleep, and more!

CATCH STAR POWERS
Catch a star for a secret boost to the farm or the farmer. Can you catch all of them?

CATCH ALL THE MONKEYS
Get the full story version of Catch the Monkey today! More tools, monkeys, upgrades, and hilarious levels!

FOLLOW US
mirthwerx.com
facebook.com/mirthwerx
Twitter @mirthwerx

TIPS AND STRATEGIES
Read tips and tricks at our website mirthwerx.com/monkeytips, and submit yours through Twitter @mirthwerx

2012 Mirthwerx. All rights reserved.

LordYabo's comments:
We at Mirthwerx are happy to announce the launch of a free version of Catch the Monkey.

This version is quick pickup monkey tickling game. We tested ourselves to see if we could come up with a non-violent design to allow the whole family to enjoy the action.

For the free version, we created some new features to go with the endless wave theme.

We hope you like it. If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them.