Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Developer Discussion > Public Game Developers Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2012, 11:25 AM

Default Composer tired of developers that are not direct and honest!

Hi,

It's been now 3 years that I am making slowly my way through that very wild jungle of the video game audio world...and I am tired of a certain pattern that seems to come back quite often...

Seriously...We all know that this is your first or second game and that you don't have a lot of money...OK!? Now that this detail is clear, do you really need to let in limbo the composer that you just contacted because you got some issues with your teammates... or your pocket...or your personal life? Wouldn't it be more simple if you just say the truth and respond to the emails you receive in a very simple and honest way?

It's not that complicated....I assure you! I have enough stress and anxiety in my life with my job and the bills and my personal projects...I really don't need to play to the game of the cat and the mouse with you guys...seriously...girls are enough for this game.

Thank you for the reading and your consideration. I hope some of you will recognize themselves and think a little bit about their music composer relations.

Dominic