05-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Yea... So looking forward. Have you set a price yet.. It don't really matter cuz I will buy it anyways.... Awesome stuff you put out... Any plans for another type of game in the future?

05-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Any news????
05-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Just got back in the country. If the office hasn't burnt down tomorrow then we'll be opening a public Beta sometime this week, I hope.
05-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Great news! Looking forward to playing the beta while helping out at the same time!

Cross-platform play is going to be such a strong move by you guys...nice work!

Xbox - Playstation - Nintendo - iOS - Android
Add me on iOS for: Frozen Synapse, Battle Academy 2, Ace Patrol, Starbase Orion, Ravenmark Mercs, Civ Rev
Add me on Google for: XCOM, Battle Worlds Kronos, Hero Academy, UniWar
05-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Good to hear. I do hope the cross platform stuff takes off too - it's cost(ing) a bomb to support which hurts double given that Apple provide an Apple-only solution gratis.

I did of course mean next week for the Beta though, gonna have to bang everyone elses heads together when I get back in the office and it's nearly the weekend already!
05-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Rubicon--You guys should start a new thread in The "upcoming games" section so we can get the hype train rolling!!

Xbox - Playstation - Nintendo - iOS - Android
Add me on iOS for: Frozen Synapse, Battle Academy 2, Ace Patrol, Starbase Orion, Ravenmark Mercs, Civ Rev
Add me on Google for: XCOM, Battle Worlds Kronos, Hero Academy, UniWar
05-16-2012, 05:51 PM
I certainly will do soon when the full feature list is ready for showtime.

It would be better if someone else started it though because most new threads I start get merged into here.
05-18-2012, 03:56 PM
Please post for open beta... I am eager and my iPad has 20 gigs of space just for you. Lol... Have yo come up with some pricing info?
05-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Yep, been a hard one for us tbh as the servers we've brought online are bloody expensive. However to try and get more than 10 sales we're going with a 2.99 pricetag but a few more in-apps that people will hopefully shell out for. We think they're good value but know how people do like to moan!