Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
I mentioned it 2 pages back. Persona 4 was one of the major reasons why I decided to buy Vita over 3DS. Between Persona 4, Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice (announcement on the 10th!), and the yet-to-be-announced titles at E3, the future of Vita looks bright.
Must have missed that, I have to admit I'm curious about the game but not quite enough to buy the PSP ones at their current prices.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:45 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankopotamus View Post
I guess no one has tried NBA 2K12. I'm interested in it because I liked it on my iPod Touch, but the physical controls seem like they could make it better.
The ratings in the US store don't speak well for the game. I'm personally waiting for a Vita version.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:29 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Just 100% mutant blobs. There were a few tricky parts and had to play through most of the game twice but it was awesome. The ending was awesome btw. And yes I added my own sounds effects.. nom nom nom
Nice!!! What game next Sir?
Old 05-04-2012, 07:25 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
All three of the PSP GTA games are on PSN in the UK I'd be suprised if they aren't everywhere, Liberty City Stories, Vice city Stories, and Chinatown Wars, I'd forget the media go suggestion that isn't compatible with the vita only the PSP.
You can't download to your PC in Media Go, and then transfer over using the Content Assistant Manager? (Honest question - I haven't tried it, but I'd just assumed that it was possible.)
Old 05-04-2012, 11:22 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewwhatever View Post
You can't download to your PC in Media Go, and then transfer over using the Content Assistant Manager? (Honest question - I haven't tried it, but I'd just assumed that it was possible.)
No you cant I asked the same question on a different forums because I want to play peace walker on the vita but dont have a ps3. So before I bought it I asked around and you cant transfer from pc to vita because the ps3 does something "special" that allows the vita to play the psp game file. It is like this with all games so unfortunately those of us without a ps3 are out of luck
Old 05-04-2012, 11:57 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Yeah, MediaGo could be used if someone were able to figure out how PSP games are formatted for the Vita, and then made some sort of file conversion program. That's essentially what the PS3 does- it just converts the downloaded game into the Vita format.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAwesome View Post
Just 100% mutant blobs. There were a few tricky parts and had to play through most of the game twice but it was awesome. The ending was awesome btw. And yes I added my own sounds effects.. nom nom nom
The ending alone justifies the purchase of the game, makes me smile just by remembering it. VERY funny.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Can't wait for Ragnarok Odyssey. Seriously it's about time we had a good RPG on here
Old 05-04-2012, 09:15 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Persona 4 Golden available on Amazon for pre-order.

I have already pre ordered it
Old 05-05-2012, 07:26 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Since we only hear bad news, figure I'd change the pace: http://blogs.bettor.com/PlayStation-...e-News-a151364

Not a earth shattering improvement, but more units sold is always a good thing. Shows that people are willing to buy if there is good software/games available. Lets hope the trend continues and gets better