Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-02-2012, 11:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krse4 View Post
Thanks so much ! I went to the construction area and tried to get the lumber mill. It wasn't
T highlighted but I clicked and it said I needed to complete a quest but it was not available yet? Did you have lumber mills by level 17? I really like this game I just wish I could figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
The quest if I remember to unlock the building of lumber mills was to collect 5 or so Saw's. I think they were got from either enemies or from something else, which for the life of me I cannot remember. It should show up in your quests on the left side of the screen, and if you read the descriptions and dialog of each it should say something like "in order for us to build Lumber Mills we will need to collect 5 Saws".

Just hoping I havent got my wires crossed and thinking of another quest, hope it helps anyway. And trust me, the game gets a lot better!
Wow, Epsi you have a great memory......pretty sure it was the saws and yes I got them from the enemies (4 or 5 required). ....hard to remember and I am only lvl 24

@ Krse4......
not sure what level the quest for the saws came up now, but as you fill outstanding quests, more will open up incl. when you level up.

One good tip.....don't be in a rush to clear all your expansions....some quests ask you to find things or cut a tree down etc and if you have already done all this, the wait will be longer.....also, keep an eye on your warehouse max levels....if they are already maxed....any clearing of trees, stones etc will not be counted and end up being wasted, in other words, if you want to chop down a tree, make sure your wood capacity isn't to the max, so the wood adds to your total (thanks Jazbo).....hope this makes sense......you will get there.....I am learning along the way too and reading posts on here from these advanced masters is like nuggets of gold.....they really are paving the way for those of us lower down....we can also help those lower down to us as we progress.....
Old 05-02-2012, 11:22 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazbodooley View Post
Hi Epsi, good to know there is a level 35, I'm just under 150,000 away from that, slow progress! Just started 3rd phase of restoring the monument on 3rd island.

I tried to get to that annoying little fruit bush too! No luck either. I did click on the gazebo next to it though and found I could move it. The only thing is, it won't let me put it back there! Whoops! I hope it doesn't have to be in that particular place for a quest later on. If it does, I'm stuffed!!! That will teach me to be nosey!!
Oh oh.....‘jaws' music playing again.....hope it's not a ‘ghost gazebo' haha.
Better keep checking that it doesn't dissappear
Old 05-03-2012, 12:17 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Clear out 5 bushes quest

Guys I think I'm frozen of this dzu from nin tribe quest where he wants you to scare the beast away by clearing out 5 bushes. I've cleared many many more than 5 but nothing. Anyone else have this?
Old 05-03-2012, 06:42 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Thanks so much ! I went to the construction area and tried to get the lumber mill. It wasn't
T highlighted but I clicked and it said I needed to complete a quest but it was not available yet? Did you have lumber mills by level 17? I really like this game I just wish I could figure it out.
I did see the saw thing I guess I just wait for enemies to come out? Do I tap them to death or let the Dino's get them? Thanks so much!! I did get my bath house going!!
Old 05-03-2012, 06:51 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
I did see the saw thing I guess I just wait for enemies to come out? Do I tap them to death or let the Dino's get them? Thanks so much!! I did get my bath house going!!
I let my Dino's get them, probably works either way, but if you already have a Dino or two out, let them earn their keep....as tapping enemies costs coins
Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 PM

Default Forth Island

Has anyone managed to get to the forth island yet?? I cant see any way to get there unless I need to finish building the Oasis of Life Stone guardian on the third island, - which Im half way through building .... (another day and a half ... sigh)

Chris
Old 05-03-2012, 07:50 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazlitt View Post
Has anyone managed to get to the forth island yet?? I cant see any way to get there unless I need to finish building the Oasis of Life Stone guardian on the third island, - which Im half way through building .... (another day and a half ... sigh)

Chris
On same part as you, nearly exactly. I have just finished all other quests today, had a sneaky suspicion that the villa quest would open a quest to visit 4th island, but I was wrong.

Just an update to people, there is deffinatly more levels after 35, so not to worry. Seems a little more to keep us playing.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:05 PM

Default Warehouses

Thanks for the reply. The forth island remains a mystery!

I'm spending a stack of time trying to find the five blue Mutaplasm containers in the UFO, and after several explore attempts on the UFO, I haven't found one! Is anyone else having the same problem? I've found teddy bears, jewelry, Gravisnatch's & Translocator's - all the fine things UFOs carry, but no Multaplasm containers! Grrrr...

I've also found out that you can not put buildings in your personal warehouse and move them to other islands! The 15 gems you spend is for that island, is only for that island. Doh!

Chris.
Level 35.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:03 AM

Does anyone know how to get the stone mill to make stone?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:46 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsh View Post
Does anyone know how to get the stone mill to make stone?
What happens when you click on its icon?
Are any of the supplies required shaded out in red? If so, it tells you the quantity you need and until you meet this, you can't produce cut stone.

You do have a stone quarry or two don't you?