App description: iOS 8 Compatibility
The following bugs have been addressed:

- Tapping the Save button while playing no longer causes the game to crash
- The autosave feature now functions as intended

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we hope you continue to enjoy playing CHAOS RINGS .
---

The latest version of Chaos Rings, the smash-hit number 1 selling game in 15 countries, comes to iPhone, iPod touch!

Chaos Rings Omega is the latest installment in the globally successful Chaos Rings RPG series. Players can enjoy gorgeous 3D graphics, smooth animations, classic RPG game play, a refined user interface and a rich story linked with the previously released Chaos Rings on their iPhone, iPod touch.

The story is based on the Arc Arena life-or-death tournament. This fight to the death takes places on Earth, 10,000 years before the events of the previous game. As the youthful and daring Veig, the player experiences first-hand battles connected to the previous game, the tragedies that arose because of them and a wondrous story that spans 10,000 years.

The content will appeal both to fans of the previous title and to those jumping into the series for the first time.

Game features:

A story linked to the previous title, Chaos Rings.

Beautiful graphics and smoothly animated 3D characters.

Support for the Retina Display.

Refined gameplay and battle system.

Free monthly content updates.

Voice acting from top quality talent will also be added in a free update.

Schedule of upcoming updates (all free):

Breaking the Limit 1 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): June 2011

Breaking the Limit 2 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): July 2011

Character voices added(Japanese voice) : August 2011

Breaking the Limit 3 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): September 2011

Breaking the Limit 4 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): October 2011

Breaking the Limit 5 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): November 2011

Breaking the Limit 6 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): December 2011

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

---
• Voice acting from top quality talent will also be added in a free update(Japanese voice) .
---

The latest version of Chaos Rings, the smash-hit number 1 selling game in 15 countries, comes to iPhone, iPod touch!

Chaos Rings Omega is the latest installment in the globally successful Chaos Rings RPG series. Players can enjoy gorgeous 3D graphics, smooth animations, classic RPG game play, a refined user interface and a rich story linked with the previously released Chaos Rings on their iPhone, iPod touch.

The story is based on the Arc Arena life-or-death tournament. This fight to the death takes places on Earth, 10,000 years before the events of the previous game. As the youthful and daring Veig, the player experiences first-hand battles connected to the previous game, the tragedies that arose because of them and a wondrous story that spans 10,000 years.

The content will appeal both to fans of the previous title and to those jumping into the series for the first time.

Game features:

• A story linked to the previous title, Chaos Rings.

• Beautiful graphics and smoothly animated 3D characters.

• Support for the Retina Display.

• Refined gameplay and battle system.

• Free monthly content updates.

• Voice acting from top quality talent will also be added in a free update.

Schedule of upcoming updates (all free):

• Breaking the Limit 1 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): June 2011

• Breaking the Limit 2 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): July 2011

• Character voices added(Japanese voice) : August 2011

• Breaking the Limit 3 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): September 2011

• Breaking the Limit 4 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): October 2011

• Breaking the Limit 5 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): November 2011

• Breaking the Limit 6 (Level cap increased and secret boss added): December 2011

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=94610
03-24-2012, 02:43 PM
soulsearcher, amazing, thank you o(^▽^)o
05-04-2012, 03:36 AM
Ending

When does the game end?
I have killed every boss but the game just continues. How do you get to game+ or extra mode?

OK, found it!

Last edited by Nils; 05-09-2012 at 02:11 AM.

08-02-2012, 09:39 AM
Chaos Rings Omega question

Hi! Can anyone explain me what to do after Olgar death??? I know game is full of secrets but at this point i can only go to dungeons to fight. Is there a good guide with all secrets and achievements explanations? Thanks
08-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varking View Post
thanks! ive already used this guide for puzzle solutions, but not noticed that conglom section continues after beating yorath
08-05-2012, 11:25 AM
any idea when i get steal command?? im in extra mode and ive already know that i have to start it again in new game+ cause i dont have steal. how genes progression works, and where can i find a complete list? thanks
08-08-2012, 05:33 AM
Finally, I got this game.
11-26-2012, 07:24 PM
If I have this installed on my iPhone and ipad will my progress transfer from one device to another?

Got lost on my way to GameFAQs...
GID: stlredbird
08-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Is this game playable without knowledge of the previous game? I guess I bought this game a while back, and never you played this.
08-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
Is this game playable without knowledge of the previous game? I guess I bought this game a while back, and never you played this.
Definitely playable. Think of the Chaos Rings series as somewhat similar to the Final Fantasy series. They are not sequels of one another, and they are different stories each one, but may share the same world or something else that's pretty minor.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword