App description: Push Panic is refreshed! Expect the classic, exciting and colorful puzzle game that introduced four frantically fun game modes and fast-paced gameplay on iOS back in 2010!

Tap the blocks to blast combinations off the screen before the pile of blocks reaches the red panic bar and topples over! Push Panic includes 75 intense levels. Each of the four exhilarating game modes introduces explosive new challenges!

*** WHAT DO THE CRITICS THINK OF PUSH PANIC? ***

"Rated as Top 25 Game of 2010 By MetaCritic!"

"Snap it up while you can." -Destructoid.com

"4/4, Perfect Score.....A Must Have!" -SlideToPlay.com

"Push Panic may have single handedly changed my mind on casual games....I knew I was hooked on the game when I realised I had been playing it for 3 hours straight." - IntoMobile.com

"Straightforward colour-matching mechanics, challenging modes, and excellent replay value make Push Panic highly recommended!" 8/10, Silver Award- Tracy Erickson, PocketGamer.co.uk

"Push Panic a title that thoroughly deserves great fortune and success. 4/5 ADDICTIVE." - Jennifer Allen, 148Apps.com

"Kostjens has somehow managed to achieve the impossible with this colourful and frenetic box tapping challenge by injecting new life into the oversubscribed match-three puzzle market." 8/10 - QualityIndex.com

*** SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY! ***

Classic Panic - Tap the blocks to blast combinations off the screen before the pile of blocks reaches the red panic bar and topples over! But there's a limit of blocks you can remove each level... So watch out!
Score Panic - Ready for an endless Push Panic experience? This is your mode! Get the highest score possible until your pile of blocks reaches the top of the screen! Go go go!
Color Panic - Keep you eye on how many blocks of each color there are on your screen! If there are more than 8 blocks on the screen of the same color, you're game over!
Time Panic - Don't have a lot of time to play a game? Don't worry! You only get 180 seconds to try and get the highest score possible! Compete against the world to get to the top with Game Center!

*** COMPETE & GO FOR THE GOLD! ***

Game Center integration provides tons of achievements and allows for competition in real time on global leaderboards. You can also tweet your scores! Try to achieve olympic-like greatness by completing objectives and earning bronze, silver or gold medals!

*** POWER UP & SCORE COMBOS! ***

Randomly falling power-up blocks include chain-links to combine multiple color strings, point multipliers, time freezes, bombs, and a bar-raising block that gives you more wiggle room! Try to link as many colored blocks together as possible for massive combos and bonuses to earn numerous medals and outrank your friends!

Can you handle the onslaught of blocks without losing your cool?

VTX's comments:

Hi Guys,

I wanted to get your attention for the move of Push Panic from Appular to my own publishing account. Appular is quitting the publishing market and removing all their apps from the app store. So I had no other choice then to rerelease Push Panic under my own name. Otherwise Push Panic would just vanish from the app store.

Push Panic is now available under my own name and will be free the first couple of days, so that current customers have a chance to move to the rereleased version for free.

The bad news is that all level progress / GameCenter Leaderboard and Achievements are lost, there was no way to move those over to the new version. On the other hand: Now everyone has a new chance to set a nice rank on the 3 additional game modes.

Also all app store reviews are gone, which is a big shame. So I would like to ask you guys to leave a review. It'll be appreciated.
01-20-2012, 02:40 AM
Color Panic (all modes) are random yes.

Time Panic: Every time the bottom bar fills up you get a speedup. Also you get a new color block. The next time the bar fills you get a new sort of special, after that a new color, then a new special etc etc. So it takes a while before all specials are available (things will go real fast by then)

Our new game has just been released: Hyper Breaker Turbo
Developer of Push Panic & iGangster
For the latest updates follow me @ twitter
01-21-2012, 12:42 PM
After being free for 5 days we are now switching back to payed again.

We would like to thanks all of you who showed interest in Push Panic!

This is a great community!

02-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the latest update of Push Panic has been submitted to Apple for review. It has Facebook Leaderboard integration, so you can rank against your Facebook friends.

Also because Push Panic will be featured tomorrow on http://www.DailyAppDream.com it is free again for a limited period of time.

02-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Version 1.3.3 featuring Facebook Friends Rankings is out now! (or very very very soon!)

Hope you like it!

03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
Love this game, but ... stuck on level 53. I'm very close to giving up, any pointers out there? Thanks a lot!
03-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Many people seem to have trouble with level 53 and 69. I'm considering to make them a bit easier and providing an update.

03-21-2012, 02:39 PM
I'm playing that level for weeks already and only on two occasions I came close to Bronze (265.000). Thanks a lot for your consideration!
03-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Amazing game. I didnt make it to the 52 lvl but i got the taste of it. Really great puzzle game. Good job.

GC: TomussMypl
03-30-2012, 12:58 AM
Hi, great game created, thanks for the work.

Now then, any tips/hints for level 20? It's the last gold I need (74/75).

Been trying for weeks. Highest so far is 64040.
05-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTX View Post
Many people seem to have trouble with level 53 and 69. I'm considering to make them a bit easier and providing an update.
Any news on this? Would love to continue the game.