★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Also, does anyone know how to level up as fast as possible? i've been playing in almost 2 weeks and am at level 48
05-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Does anybody know what zeromash looks like
I kind of accidentally pressed the "skip" button during a dialogue and now i don't have any idea what he looks like and i've already died 5 times in the bottom canal trying to beat some horned demon with a scythe
And what's the creepy, three-eyed evil laughing face in the access canal for?

07-10-2012, 11:14 AM
my Game stopped working

Hi
i have sonyericsson neo, and my game was working ok, but when i update my sonyericsson to android 4, demon hunter stopped working and every time i tried to lunch the game it works for 3 seconds and a pop up message said that unfortunately its stopped working and then shut down.

Any help please !!!
08-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyone want to trade out hell items? I will buy them at suitable high price
11-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Pure water PLEASE HELPP!!!

I'm searching the pure water for 2 weeks now! Im at the right place I think (with the turtles) but where is it? I can't pass the blue "light" because something is blocking my way. Please help! Where is it???
06-20-2013, 09:20 PM
I am currently level 93 in Hell mode. Can anybody tell me where can I get the following) Bloodsucking stone,evil eye? Thanks.
01-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Maybe your answer is here:
http://www.m0rd0r.eu/demon-hunter-wa...maps-part-iii/

Oh! How I wish I could play this on my iPhone 5 TT__TT

Quote:
Currently: Playing
03-11-2014, 10:16 AM
Help me

I used to play this game, it was a great game but my iPhone broke and I lost all of its data and forgot to download this app back to my new phone. We'll now that I have it I tryed to play it and it won't let me. I load it up and I says, "proceedwithverificarion", then it says connecting the sending and it says, "networkerror.pleasetryagainafterverification" . Please if anyone knows a fix I would like to know because this Is a great app.
04-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulltough View Post
I used to play this game, it was a great game but my iPhone broke and I lost all of its data and forgot to download this app back to my new phone. We'll now that I have it I tryed to play it and it won't let me. I load it up and I says, "proceedwithverificarion", then it says connecting the sending and it says, "networkerror.pleasetryagainafterverification" . Please if anyone knows a fix I would like to know because this Is a great app.
The verification can't be done anymore, you need a sav0.dat, maybe someone could upload it here so we can play again to this cool game

Quote:
Currently: Playing