Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 05-04-2012, 09:48 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Smart Alarm HD - win $15 gift cards

Win $15 iTunes gift cards with Smart Alarm HD!

smart_alarm_iPad_icon_512_circle.png

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smart-alarm-clock-for-ipad/id481253337?mt=8

(This is the iPad version of this app: http://www.redmondpie.com/smart-alar...he-right-time/)

Today's winner: armoko!

Thank to all of you folks! Take part again and bring your buddies next time (the more people take part, the more prizes we'll be giving away)

Last edited by Viaden; 05-11-2012 at 07:10 AM..
Old 05-05-2012, 01:02 AM

Reviewed as nerd_herd1 on US app store with five star
Quote:
With the new version you can connect with your facebook.This application is very useful,when youopen it,you will see a clock,a very simple

interface.and it's functions are convenient to use.You can also add your own music become your alarm ringtones.It runs well on my ipad2.Wish more

functions added.help me a lot
Hope me luck this time!Thanks for giving this awesome event
Spread on FB and twitter
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...9&ref=tn_tnmn#

Last edited by nerdherd; 05-06-2012 at 05:43 AM..
Old 05-05-2012, 11:54 PM
iPad 2

Left a review as ewTang on us store.

Quote:
This smart alarm clock is really helpful, with different kinds of wake up modes and those chill out tunes, I feel the quality my sleeping getting improved. Comparing with the iphone version, I take the iPad one as a standard night alarm clock..

Besides I dont even know I was talking during my sleep, although I cannot figure out what I was saying, but it's fun.

Great Alarm Clock it is.

Way to go..
Spreaded on twitter and facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...53&ref=tn_tnmn
https://twitter.com/mythkkk1104/stat...97530342723584
Old 05-06-2012, 05:46 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on the US AppStore
Quote:
Awesome alarm for iPad!
I have used smart alarm clock for iphone and now when I saw this app for iPad I immediately bought it, because there are a lot of alarm apps in AppStore but this app is more powerful and functionality than others. The design is great! The app shows a full-screen clock face with adjustable themes: classic, analog and digital. You can change background picture to any photo from your camera library. Weather widget is very cool feature which shows the current weather conditions as well as a forecast for the user’s area for the next 7 days. Also one of the great feature is noise recording. this app allows you to play back the noise disturbances, overlaying the recording with the sleep cycle graph and you can shared stats with friends on Facebook or Twitter. This app contains a lot of chillout and awakening tunes for awakening and falling asleep. you can also own tracks from iPod library. Very cool alarm clock app for iPad! Definitely worth buying app!
Some suggestions:
- add different clock styles, like sand glass, digital clock, another types of analog clocks;
- it will be great if you add a speaking clock;
- ability to add more than one alarm and for each alarm different wakeup tunes;
- big snooze button for those times when it's hard to aim
Shared on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/Arutune/statu...32088458715136
Shared on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mokoyan/posts/304455466296361
Shared on Tumblr http://arutyun.tumblr.com/post/22447...smart-alarm-hd
Shared on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/10849809...ts/XYRb8QDYcqe

Last edited by armoko; 05-06-2012 at 01:04 PM..
Old 05-06-2012, 12:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Tweeted as @Rokrdude2
Tweet

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
All in one alarm clock!
Smart alarm clock for iPad is an all in one clock that not only keeps track of your sleep cycles but also records all noises that disturb your sleep and show it in form of various graphs so that you can fine tune your surroundings which in turn ensures a healthy sleep. The app has over 20 in built tunes with an option to add your own along with option to share your stats via social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Further the app includes weather forecast and some extra features like Binaural beats and Relaxation sounds can also be purchased via in app purchase.

Some suggestions which I believe if incorporated can make this app even better are:-
1) It would be great if the app offers some sleep tips to promote a healthy, sleep-filled, lifestyle.
2) Some games can be added to increase the versatility of the app like where users try and touch a moving target on the screen right after waking up. If they slept well, they will be more alert and do better playing the game while a lower score indicates a poor night's sleep and grogginess.
3) Lastly it would be great if we had matching background wallpapers (even better if background’s could be animated) to the different inapp track’s like fireplace, rainforest, Niagara.

Overall, one of those apps which will become an integral part of your daily routine.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:04 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

Quote:
The best sleep cycle clock app finally made its way to the iPad. I've been using the iPhone version for a while. With no doubt it is the best sleep cycle clock I've ever used. The algorithm is smart that could track and monitor your sleep cycles and wake me up at the best moment which makes me feel very comfortable. It did a far greater job than other sleep cycle clocks. It also provides you the option to record noise while you are sleeping. You could play it back to track your snores or to find out what may disturb your health sleep. Comparing to the iPhone version the UI looks much better in HD quality. Since it is on a bigger screen more information could be shown. Now it could show your local weather in the main screen along with the big beautiful clock. Also the weather details and 6 days of forecast could be shown in a separate screen. Unfortunately the 'Full Alarm' mode becomes IAP comparing to the iPhone version. The statistics looks better than on the iPhone. It is great that gesture control is provided for iPad version, for example you can slide up & down to make the clock screen lighter or darker.

Some suggestions:

1. Retina support please
2. Localization is great and accurate which is very thoughtful for non-English speakers. Could you provide more like the iPhone version?
3. Although I could use pics from camera roll as background and the 3 default clock themes are good, it would be better if there are more clock themes.
4. I want more gesture controls. Like slide left & right to make the menu bar/mode bar/calendar bar show up and hide.

Highly recommended if you have an iPad.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:49 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

2 more participants to get this contest going! Grab your chance to win $15 iTunes gift cards for a review!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

reviewed as dreadnok
Shared as Quincy Jones
https://twitter.com/#!/dreadnokv1/st...23969745739776
Quote:
Great Alarm Plus!
I'm glad this is available for the Pad because so many of the great app are usually only for the IPhone.The name says it all it's a Smart Alarm meaning you get so much more than a great alarm clock, which look great on the IPads large screen.

First off you get different Alarm Modes that registers any and all disturbances while you sleep, monitor sleep cycles, and wake you up before or at the exact time you set. You get different set tracks to use, Chillout tracks which play before you go to sleep, then there's Wake up tracks that can be set to start playing when the alarm sets off, you can set how long they play and even use songs from your IPod as your tracks even Audio books.

The apps records and stores statistics about how you sleep each night , you also get a 24-hour mode and the ability to choose the clock theme and you can select any of your pictures to use as the background.Its a great app I get more than I could ever want in an Alarm

I'm glad it has the snooze function but the one thing missing is the ability to set more than one alarm, also it would be cool if there was a mode that did a slideshow with your pictures for some reason that puts me right to sleep
Old 05-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Tweeted as @deadpuma https://twitter.com/#!/deadpuma/stat...24172842696704
Reviewed as deadpuma on US Store
Quote:
Best alarm clock for iPad!
Wow what an amazing alarm clock app for iPad! Very cute interface and simple to use! This alarm app is very functionality app there are a lot of great functions right there such as perfect algorithm of monitoring sleep cycles and phases, absolutely great visual statistics, recording noise disturbances, very cool weather widget and lots and lots of great functions. There is pretty cool stylish clocks design such as analog and digital. You can also to use pictures from the device’s photo library as the clock background. All noises and sleep statistics can be shared with friends on twitter and facebook or sent via email. There is also nice relaxing sounds which one helps to you to fall asleep in insomnia. You can also use your own music from iPod library. Very useful app for monitoring your sleep! So if you are looking for alarm app this is what you need! This is the best alarm clock app for iPad for sure! Definetely recommend this app!
Some suggestions and improvements:
1. add a landscape mode with large clock display
2. repeat alarms on specific week days
3. shuffle your music alarms to wake-up to a different song everyday
Old 05-09-2012, 08:53 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Store U.S as : b-boy ShadoW
app for iPhone

reviw

Quote:
excellent app
Maid great at the interface
easy to use and intuitive
very nice
This application to me was very helpful. I'm good athlete and do not control my dream, I always want to be active, but keep an eternal tiredness, after dealing with greatly improved Smart Alarm eh I feel better.

Excelente app
gran limpiesa en la interface
facil de usar e intuitiva
muy bonita
Esta aplicacion me a sido de gran utilidad. soy deportista y no controlo bien mi sueño, siempre quiero estar activo, pero mantengo un cansancio eterno, despues de tratar con Smart Alarm eh mejorado bastante me siento mejor.