• Publisher: NCsoft
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 77.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3 (2)
App description: LIMITED TIME OFFER!It's a 60% sale: Get it while it's hot!
Featured on the iTunes Home Page in 54 Stores Worldwide! Featured in iTunes in 256 Spots!
Featured as New & Noteworthy on the US App Store 2 weeks in a row!!!

"There are many titles out there that feel like iPhone games, but My Little Hero is not one of them. It has that shine that is evocative of games on a larger scale, and you'll notice it from the title screen onward." Touch Arcade

" it's endearing and enjoyable enough to melt the heart of even the fiercest cynic." Pocket Gamer

"one of the most promising action/adventure titles to hit the App Store in some time." - IGN Wireless

"charming and nostalgic look into the iconic childhood hero fantasy." - Gamezebo

Helmet? On. Sword? Got it. Now find the Boogeyman Pinky waits to be rescued!

Question: What is a boy to do when his best friend is in danger? Answer: Become a Hero.

Visually stunning with top-notch gameplay, this captivating tale unfolds when a boys best friend, Pinky, gets kidnapped by the evil Boogeyman. Track down the Boogeyman while venturing through the enchanting worlds of Dark Forests, Muddy Deserts, Mushy Swamps and the ultimate destination - the Boogeymans Nest. Solve puzzles, find treasures, and confront all the enemies of your childhood dreams in the hypnotizing beautiful world, just behind the doors of your bedroom closet.

Tips for a Hero:

1. Search for hidden collectibles and defeat the boss enemies. Remember: there is always a solution to every problem.

2. No enemy should be left behind: dont be afraid to ruthlessly hack and slash for buttons. Hang on to your buttons, as youll need them!

3. Feeling a little low on energy? Theres nothing that a little sugar cant fix including mending broken hearts.

4 gorgeously crafted worlds (with more to come in future updates)
Upgradable armor and weapons, with additional items to discover
31 individual hidden collectibles

Find out more: http://www.wemogames.net
Like us? Love us!: http://facebook.com/wemogames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/wemogames

Echoseven's comments:

05-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Have the game - no one I need to swipe a code for but do have a question...

That tip about the Bowler's area and the doll - I could not find the area that was described - if someone could send more specific details via PM that would be great!
05-04-2012, 10:41 AM
I'd appreciate a code please, to try the game in advance of the ipad version

05-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I will take a code if any are left
05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Hey I would LOVE a code for this game if you have one.. I am waiting to buy the iPad version, but would love to be able to play this until then. Thanks!
05-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I would love a code if you've still got one!

Planning on buying the HD version when it comes out but would love to play it on my ipod while I wait!

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
05-04-2012, 03:30 PM
I would love to receive a code, if possible.
Review and rating will follow! thank you

I love this world!
05-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCsoft View Post
Thank you everyone for your support, enthusiasm and concerns! We really appreciate all your comments, and definitely keep all of them in mind for our next update or so..

We are extremely pleased to announce that we have hit No. 1 on Korean Paid Apps Chart within a day after our release, and we wanted to show some appreciation to all of our My Little Hero fans around the world.

We have decided to distribute ALL the REDEEM CODES that we have left to you all, so please leave us a comment on this thread!! The redeem codes that we have are redeemable only for US account, so keep them in mind!

We love you folks!
Would love a code to try it out before experiencing it on the iPad once the HD version comes out. Thank you so much!

Stop horsing around, don't get your nickers in a twist and just say neigh.
05-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Would love to try if there is a code left. And show this cute game off to my friends.
05-04-2012, 07:34 PM
I'd love a code if there are any left. =]
05-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Wow how generous! If there is a code left send it on this way and I'll definitely play this gem