App description: THE BATTLE IS BUILDING! The sequel to the hit video game is now available for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad!

----------------------------------
We are aware of the issues with iOS 6 and are working on a fix.

Please contact us at mobilesupport@wbgames.com if you require assistance.
----------------------------------

Continue the saga of the Boy Who Lived in this spell-binding adventure for wizards and Muggles alike. Experience Harrys last years at Hogwarts and battle Lord Voldemort in the ultimate fight between good and evil. The creative LEGO prowess unites with the expansive world of Harry Potter to deliver an exciting and rewarding gameplay experience that features lessons, spell-casting, dueling and much more for players of all ages!

Follow Harrys heroic endeavors and encounter new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.

Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godrics Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.

Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!

FEATURES:

STUNNING GRAPHICS
Enjoy the game with full 3D game play.

INTUITIVE TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLS
Touch the screen to cast spells and target objects, use the interactive display to change characters and spells simply by touching their icons, and recreate iconic duels by casting and deflecting spells with your fingers tips.

LEADER BOARDS
Complete the game to 100% in the fastest time and post your scores to the leader board. Compare your score against friends or the whole world!

ACHIEVEMENTS
25 achievements to unlock
DUELING CLUB EXPANSION
Add the Dueling Club expansion and master advanced dueling skills against a host of famous witches and wizards including Professor Snape, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Lord Voldemort and many more. Defeat each category leader to unlock them for use in Free Play mode.

killercow's comments:


Finally huh?

Sanuku's gameplay video:

05-03-2012, 10:32 AM
#51
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Sick. Been waiting for this one forever. I've played everything from LEGO Star Wars on the PS2, when the LEGO video game phenomenon began, to LEGO Batman on the PSP to LEGO Pirates on the 3DS. Huge fan of these games. About freaking time this came out on the iOS. My girlfriend and I loved the first. Only $4.99 for the same version that's out on the Vita/consoles? What a steal.
Actually....

This is a port of the 3DS/Vita version. The console version is superior and I was disappointed to learn the Vita version was the 3DS version....

Although the 3DS has the 3D which really makes these Lego games "pop" to life, while both portable versions seem to have better shading/mapping than this version.

3DS version Shaders:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...kEyFAVCWTkUz_g

Vita version:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...zvlB87uRnmzEBA

Overall, a great game though in any iteration!

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81

Last edited by Pacificsun0481; 05-03-2012 at 10:36 AM.
05-03-2012, 10:44 AM
#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
Actually....

This is a port of the 3DS/Vita version. The console version is superior and I was disappointed to learn the Vita version was the 3DS version....

Although the 3DS has the 3D which really makes these Lego games "pop" to life, while both portable versions seem to have better shading/mapping than this version.

3DS version Shaders:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...kEyFAVCWTkUz_g

Vita version:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...zvlB87uRnmzEBA

Overall, a great game though in any iteration!
Didn't know the Vita was the same as the DS/3DS version. That must be pretty disappointing for Vita users, lmao. Anyways, still a great deal, especially if you're a fan of these games. Haven't had time to try it yet.

Twitter: @back2this

05-03-2012, 11:40 AM
#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Didn't know the Vita was the same as the DS/3DS version. That must be pretty disappointing for Vita users, lmao. Anyways, still a great deal, especially if you're a fan of these games. Haven't had time to try it yet.
Yeah I specifically held off on buying the vita version because I knew an ios port would come eventually and the first one was amazing on the iphone.

Made the Front Page at Pocket Gamer AND Touch Arcade!!!
goo.gl/xjVio & http://goo.gl/aKtJL
05-03-2012, 01:32 PM
#54
I only saw the first movie and never read the books. Not a Potter fan. The Lego games are generally well done though and provide a mildly amusing distraction. I'd probably buy this version for $5 if I were to purchase any. But the Vita and 3DS versions both cost $19.99 now, and if I were a true fan, I would definitely buy one of those. Just for the physical controls and the trophies, I'd buy the Vita version. I sorta doubt that I buy any though. The Potter universe just doesn't do anything for me.
05-03-2012, 09:24 PM
#55
It's kind of annoying that they sacrificed graphics for the ability to run on all iOS platforms. I am sure the iPad, iPhone 4 and above could have rendered the advanced shaders with no problem. Instead of creating an ARMV7 architecture rendering option they stuck to ARMV6 and the lousy shaders. Maybe they will update, but I doubt it.
05-03-2012, 11:36 PM
#56
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: Over the Rainbow
Posts: 51
Anyone want to gift this to me? ...

It looks like a great game once I get money I'll buy it!!
05-04-2012, 10:39 AM
#57
So there's going to be exclusive content in teh form of new spell?
05-04-2012, 11:00 AM
#58
I didn't enjoy 1-4 so much but I loved Lego Star Wars on DS. With 1-4, it felt like it had less action. Given this, will I like 5-7 better?

Last edited by GregB; 05-04-2012 at 12:22 PM.
05-05-2012, 06:10 AM
#59
Is this game compatible with iPod touch 3rd Gen.?

Hey everyone,
I would just like to know if the game runs on the iPod touch 3rd Gen. I can't find any official information about that, but one German review in the AppStore says that it only runs on iPhone 4/iPod touch 4 or later. Is this true?

Edited 05/05/2012, 13:11
05-05-2012, 11:26 AM
#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomuses View Post
Hey everyone,
I would just like to know if the game runs on the iPod touch 3rd Gen. I can't find any official information about that, but one German review in the AppStore says that it only runs on iPhone 4/iPod touch 4 or later. Is this true?

Edited 05/05/2012, 13:11
Nope, the game runs amazingly on my iPod Touch 3rd gen (32 FB) running iOS 5.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 AM.