App description: WINNER! Best App Ever Awards 2011 Best Arcade App.
Welcome to the intense, high-energy world of Super Crossfire.

Explosive gameplay, a massive upgrade system and a huge variety of enemies makes Super Crossfire stand out as a real evolution of the top-down shooter genre.

SWITCH IT UP
Using a unique switching mechanic, players can warp their ship from the bottom to the top of the screen at anytime. Use it at the right time to avoid enemy fire and gain the upper hand.

SUPER POWERED
Extensive upgrade system allows you to augment your ship in 10 different areas as well as upgrade your weapons. Upgrade your craft to suit your own playing style. Will it be a solid defence or all-out attack?

EXTERMINATE
Over 150 unique enemy waves, spread over 5 chapters makes for a ton of stuff to destroy. With 19 enemy crafts, each with different behaviors, attack patterns and attributes, you will need think to survive.

STAY IN CONTROL
Use tilt, slider or button controls to control your ship, no matter what your style of play is youll find one to suit you here.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

goiMot's comments:

iPhone (only) version:

TouchArcade Front Page Review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/18/su...ssfire-review/
05-03-2012, 10:33 PM
As much as like radiangames' nothing tops Infinty Field...however ballistic is pretty close just not as captivating and engaging but possibly more depth with upgrades..

I think Id like to see a vertical/sidecreen dual stick game where you swith bettween the two and not just like portrait and landscape but a game that uses both maybe like vertical mode and then topdown(shmupy) as like the slowdown or ballistic mode switch just an idea...

Thanks for the games
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Nowitzki View Post
Radiangames, can you delete the "Anonymous" cheater in the HD version?
For the reigning NBA Finals MVP? I bet Luke from Radiangames can make that happen.

05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
So.. I haven't played this since there were save game problems, it totally ruined the experience for me...

man i unlocked everything:[ and one day i lost all my unlocks and powerups i was dissapointed, but Super Crossfire is always one of my favorite titles on iOS

What happened?
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
So.. I haven't played this since there were save game problems, it totally ruined the experience for me...

man i unlocked everything:[ and one day i lost all my unlocks and powerups i was dissapointed, but Super Crossfire is always one of my favorite titles on iOS

What happened?
The launch version of the game had a bad bug that would cause people to lose their save game. That was fixed in 1.1, which I think came out 3 weeks after launch.

Luke
05-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
The launch version of the game had a bad bug that would cause people to lose their save game. That was fixed in 1.1, which I think came out 3 weeks after launch.

Luke
OK thanks for the info!
Super Crossfire HD is one of my favorite iOS games.
05-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Just finished the dark chapters and looking at the leaderboards I found three new ones: Survival 1, 2 and 3... A new mode? endless? Sorry if I spoiled the surprise but I am excited about this news, this game owns

EDIT: TA app needs editing your posts and a spell check

Last edited by TheFrost; 05-28-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: TA app
05-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
What's New in Version 1.2

• New Survival Mode
• 3 different high-score challenges
• Retina support for the new iPad
Thanks! Looking forward to unlocking the survival mode and thanks for all the updates!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Just finished the dark chapters and looking at the leaderboards I found three new ones: Survival 1, 2 and 3... A new mode? endless? Sorry if I spoiled the surprise but I am excited about this news, this game owns

EDIT: TA app needs editing your posts and a spell check
They just went live.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the retina upgrade for the new ipad. The graphics look really nice. This still is one of my favorite all time shooters on the iOS. I love how it controls and the way it upgrades weapons. I wonder if there would be a way to add a multiplayer mode with 2 players on one ipad. That would rock, two players on one ipad. Teleporting across screen to the other side, now that would be a lot of fun.

Thanks again radiangames for all of your updates and for listening to feedback from users of Touch Arcade.
06-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Are there any data lost issues with the new update?
I always ask this question when my iOS games have updates.