★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-03-2012, 10:33 PM
As much as like radiangames' nothing tops Infinty Field...however ballistic is pretty close just not as captivating and engaging but possibly more depth with upgrades..

I think Id like to see a vertical/sidecreen dual stick game where you swith bettween the two and not just like portrait and landscape but a game that uses both maybe like vertical mode and then topdown(shmupy) as like the slowdown or ballistic mode switch just an idea...

Thanks for the games
05-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Nowitzki View Post
Radiangames, can you delete the "Anonymous" cheater in the HD version?
For the reigning NBA Finals MVP? I bet Luke from Radiangames can make that happen.

05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
So.. I haven't played this since there were save game problems, it totally ruined the experience for me...

man i unlocked everything:[ and one day i lost all my unlocks and powerups i was dissapointed, but Super Crossfire is always one of my favorite titles on iOS

What happened?
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
So.. I haven't played this since there were save game problems, it totally ruined the experience for me...

man i unlocked everything:[ and one day i lost all my unlocks and powerups i was dissapointed, but Super Crossfire is always one of my favorite titles on iOS

What happened?
The launch version of the game had a bad bug that would cause people to lose their save game. That was fixed in 1.1, which I think came out 3 weeks after launch.

Luke
05-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
The launch version of the game had a bad bug that would cause people to lose their save game. That was fixed in 1.1, which I think came out 3 weeks after launch.

Luke
OK thanks for the info!
Super Crossfire HD is one of my favorite iOS games.
05-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Just finished the dark chapters and looking at the leaderboards I found three new ones: Survival 1, 2 and 3... A new mode? endless? Sorry if I spoiled the surprise but I am excited about this news, this game owns

EDIT: TA app needs editing your posts and a spell check

Last edited by TheFrost; 05-28-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: TA app
05-31-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
What's New in Version 1.2

• New Survival Mode
• 3 different high-score challenges
• Retina support for the new iPad
Thanks! Looking forward to unlocking the survival mode and thanks for all the updates!

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
05-31-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Just finished the dark chapters and looking at the leaderboards I found three new ones: Survival 1, 2 and 3... A new mode? endless? Sorry if I spoiled the surprise but I am excited about this news, this game owns

EDIT: TA app needs editing your posts and a spell check
They just went live.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-31-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the retina upgrade for the new ipad. The graphics look really nice. This still is one of my favorite all time shooters on the iOS. I love how it controls and the way it upgrades weapons. I wonder if there would be a way to add a multiplayer mode with 2 players on one ipad. That would rock, two players on one ipad. Teleporting across screen to the other side, now that would be a lot of fun.

Thanks again radiangames for all of your updates and for listening to feedback from users of Touch Arcade.
06-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Are there any data lost issues with the new update?
I always ask this question when my iOS games have updates.