Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-04-2012, 12:47 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

I should probably leave this here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=133505

*runs away*
Old 05-04-2012, 02:13 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Will wait for a sale, but definitely looks cool.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
Will wait for a sale, but definitely looks cool.
Grrrrrrrrrr....
Old 05-04-2012, 02:32 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Grrrrrrrrrr....
Any more impressions?
Is there an actual story? (I read on the site there are 3 stories interleaved...)
I just need a little push before buying...
For reference, I loved waking mars.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:26 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Nah, I'd say it's more like Gyro13, except instead of funky controls that take some getting use to and colecting lost miners... You have great controls, and collect hidden resources.

There is a story, but you need to read it in the breefing before every mission... Theres also a chronicles section where you can read some extra info about the world. To move on between the different sections in a level, you either need to find the doors switch thingy, destroy all of the hazards, or find a certain amount of resources.

You collect artifacts to upgrade your ship... I haven't found any yet... And you also unlock music tracks by completing levels. You can listen to these in the games music player.

As for the randomly generated levels, it's so that there's endless replayability. But I think you can only play these after you complete the game. I haven't found out where they are yet.

Sorry I can't help out more, my wife got off of work early, and I need to go to work now...
Old 05-04-2012, 03:35 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Nah, I'd say it's more like Gyro13, except instead of funky controls that take some getting use to and colecting lost miners... You have great controls, and collect hidden resources.

There is a story, but you need to read it in the breefing before every mission... Theres also a chronicles section where you can read some extra info about the world. To move on between the different sections in a level, you either need to find the doors switch thingy, destroy all of the hazards, or find a certain amount of resources.

You collect artifacts to upgrade your ship... I haven't found any yet... And you also unlock music tracks by completing levels. You can listen to these in the games music player.

As for the randomly generated levels, it's so that there's endless replayability. But I think you can only play these after you complete the game. I haven't found out where they are yet.

Sorry I can't help out more, my wife got off of work early, and I need to go to work now...
Many thanks syntheticvoid, much appreciated.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

this game looks really nice. I quite like the cave exploration aspect of it.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:

Bought it. I hope I don't regret as I did with Gyro13, in which after the first few stages of "WOW!" came the slope down and I ended deleting the game because it took too much space in my phone...
Old 05-04-2012, 07:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Looks impressive!! Waiting for the universal update as i play games only in my iPad.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:21 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

holy.... crap

I am LOVING this one. Totally hooked. I'm stuck on Mission 9... been stuck for the last 3 hours.

But the whole exploration mixed with environmental puzzles along with trophies for score, time, and perfect navigation... the whole backstory (Human Chronicles...) - EVERYTHING about this game is right up my ally.

Definitely going to wind up being one my favorite games of the year. =oD

I love this stuff like a crackhead loves crack. =oD