Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 05-04-2012, 12:14 AM

To guys who asked for promo code, are you aware that you cannot leave any review in itunes store with promo code now? Just a remind
Old 05-04-2012, 07:37 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

I'd like Tap Alarm Clock promocode. How can I get it?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:51 AM

Hey guys! Don't forget to post your nickname here. You still have few days for this
Old 05-04-2012, 10:02 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Reviewed as Ling.Chen on Chinese AppStore.

Stylish and Simple.

Quote:
Tap Alarm Clock is a new, elegant and simple alarm app. You can simply use gestures to control it.

The UI is very cool and stylish. All controls are just a couple of taps and swipes.

In the app, you can set alarm sounds with the 10 unique designed sounds. Now you can also choose sounds from you iPod Library to set alarm.

The app is Universal. And I'm happy to see that Retina Graphics are supported for the New iPad.

It's better to use a Dock with this app. It can be a real alarm at your bed.

Overall, the app is very useful and beautiful! Highly recommend it for only 99 cents.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Left review by zerozeroice (UK)

Quote:
I never think alarm clock can be used in such an easy way! It just like you are using an iPod Classic.

I really love the control!
Thanks for the chance.

Liked as Jason Witherspoon
Followed as @jasonW2000

Last edited by zeroice; 05-05-2012 at 03:10 AM..
Old 05-05-2012, 02:36 AM
iPad 2

Left a review as ewTang on us store.
Liked and Followed.
My twitter is @mythkkk1104
My facebook is Berry Jessic

Quote:
Tap alarm clock is amazingly awesome, I was shocked by the control panel, I love the high technology style quality.

The alarm has so many different sound track, and those well polished Retina Graphics are so sweet.

The unique touchwheel control is use functional, I achieve all I want by simply flicking and tapping.

The special design of the BIG Snooze Button make it easier to tap which is my favourite design of this alarm, we all know how hard it is when we get to stop the alarm in snooze mode, this big button solves all issues.

This alarm app has now been my favourite background alarm.
Great job, way to go.

Last edited by FrozenFlame; 05-05-2012 at 02:40 AM..
Old 05-05-2012, 07:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Liked as Alex Kogan
Followed as @deadpuma
Reviewed as deadpuma on US Store
Quote:
Gorgeous alarm clock!
What an amazing app! This is most gorgeous and stylish alarm clock. The app is very functionality. There are ability to set your own iPod songs as alarm sound, adjust alarm volume, customize snooze duration. The design is very simple and it's looks amazing! This is best alarm clock for sure!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Super Amazing And Cool Alarm Clock!

Liked on Facebook as Lonlon Yu
Followed on Twitter as @yulonlon
Reviewed on Japan App Store with five stars as xbetay
Quote:
Super Amazing And Cool Alarm Clock!
Tap Alarm Clock is such an extremely simple and cool alarm clock for your iPhone/iPad! Amazing fascinating app! Best alarm clock on store!
This app is so neat and tiny, fast and easy to get started with cool and simple interface. Simple swipe and tap with the fancy touch wheel to set the alarm clock, then let this app do the rest for you and enjoy your sweet dream. If you still feel sleepy while it alarms, a slight tap on the wheel you can go on with a snooze. You can also set the tunes you like from your music library as alarm sounds. Sweet and considerate. And the stylish display is really super amazing and cool on your iPhone and iPad! Super love this awesome app!
Definitely worth more than its price as such an amazing universal app! Never miss this great app if you're looking for an alarm clock app!
Highly recommended!
Here is the snapshot of the review:

Thanks for the awesome app and contest!
Old 05-06-2012, 11:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanc in the China store.

Quote:
When I first saw Tap Alarm Clock, I was attracted by its minialist design, simple yet elegant. The touchwheel control is briliant, just like using my old iPod classic. Except the unique gesture control and the beautiful UI Tap Alarm Clock contains all the functions that we need for a alarm clock. It has became the only alarm clock app in my iPhone. The only thing that I'm not happy with is in the main UI the week days under the time are shown in Chinese in an ugly font. Can you force it to be shown in English no matter what system language I use. Other than that it is so perfect. Highly recommended.
Followed as @fanweihua
Liked as Weihua Fan
Old 05-06-2012, 11:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Folowing as @Rokrdude2

No Facebook account

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Fantastic Alarm clock!
Tap Alarm clock is alarm clock app with easy to use and intelligently designed user interface. The app has over 10 in built tunes with an option to import your own music from your songs list. The newly added features like Retina display and option to adjust the alarm volume is a welcome change. The best feature I like about the app is Alarm mode badge via which you can see the alarm on the main screen itself therefore avoiding the need of opening up the app. I would love to see some clock themes as well as some background pictures being added as a future update.

Overall, one of those apps which will become an integral part of your daily routine