App description: Winner of the Best Mobile Game of 2012 on G4TV!

Pinball Arcade by FarSight Studios features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables from Williams®, Bally®, Stern Pinball®, and Gottlieb® together in one game.

Tales of the Arabian Nights is unlocked in this version.

This update adds Xenon.

Xenon (1979): is a classic fantasy themed table designed by Greg Kmiec. The game features an industry first female voice provided by electronic music composer, Suzanne Ciani. Her alluring Xenon girl character gives instructions during gameplay and draws players to the table during attract mode. The playfield features the Xenon transport tube that leads to an exit chamber for high scoring and a Special. This was the first Solid State table to feature Multi-Ball. 11,000 units of this table were produced.

Cirqus Voltaire is free to play as the Table of the Month!

Every flipper, bumper, sound effect, and display pixel has been painstakingly emulated in astonishing detail.

Twilight Zone, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Theatre of Magic (named the best video pinball simulation of all time by G4TV), Scared Stiff, Elvira and the Party Monsters, Monster Bash, Gorgar, Circus Voltaire, Funhouse, Medieval Madness, PinBot, The Machine: Bride of PinBot, Creature from the Black Lagoon, No Good Gofers, Big Shot, Taxi, Harley-Davidson® 3rd Edition, Black Knight, Cactus Canyon, White Water, Space Shuttle®, Centaur, Flight 2000, Goin Nuts, Terminator 2: Judgment Day®, and other great tables are also available from within this great game.

Each month, regular updates will add classic pinball tables for years to come!

Were excited to introduce streaming videos to the Arcade (the new Videos icon on the main menu). Our first video is The History of Pinball, a fascinating chronicle of our favorite pastime. Check it out!

Our goal is for the Pinball Arcade to become the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created. Please support us in our efforts to preserve these tables and join the indelible part of Americana that is pinball!

What reviews are saying:
Simply one of the best pinball games Ive ever played Touch Arcade
As close to the pinball experience as you will ever get in the palm of your hand Pocket Gamer
Pinball doesnt get any more real or fun on mobile Gamezebo
This game is superb along with great presentation Inentertainment
an impressive title, and one that is bound to please pinball fans -148 Apps
Authenticity is the name of the game here, and Farsight has absolutely nailed it GameLive.TV
quite impressive with content this great, it doesnt need to use the hard sell -iLounge
a pinball nerds dream come true App Addict

Echoseven's comments:

Lite version : http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pinball-arcade-free/id497189134?mt=8
05-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJFox View Post
the leaderboards are seriously screwed up, have a look at my attached highscore-list
Yep. And never mind the billionaire scores.
05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJFox View Post
the leaderboards are seriously screwed up, have a look at my attached highscore-list
This is going to be fixed in the next update according to the Pinball Arcade fan forum.

05-03-2012, 04:10 AM
"We will be submitting the 2nd pack of two tables next week. On Android they will be available within hours. The Apple platforms take about 8 days"

Good news from the Facebook Forum of Pinball Arcade.
Fun House and Circus Voltaire are on the way soon.
05-03-2012, 05:06 AM
@Rudi:

great news, thanks for letting us know!
05-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
"We will be submitting the 2nd pack of two tables next week. On Android they will be available within hours. The Apple platforms take about 8 days"

Good news from the Facebook Forum of Pinball Arcade.
Fun House and Circus Voltaire are on the way soon.
Well that is awesome. Thanks for the heads up.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
05-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyprime View Post
This is going to be fixed in the next update according to the Pinball Arcade fan forum.
They should concentrate on fixing iOS 4.3 issues... can't play it still. Announced as 4.3 App, was working with 4.3... and after a DLC i must upgrade to iOS5? (WIthout further notice). WTF is this shit?
05-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anchronix View Post
They should concentrate on fixing iOS 4.3 issues... can't play it still. Announced as 4.3 App, was working with 4.3... and after a DLC i must upgrade to iOS5? (WIthout further notice). WTF is this shit?
Welcome to the world of iOS development. Is there a reason why you aren't upgrading to iOS 5? If your device is older and doesn't support it, these apps are updated all the time and they can't always work with older versions of the OS. In that case, you have to not upgrade or look for the older version on your computer to replace it.

This is not a rare thing--it happens all the time.
05-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahleeb View Post
they can't always work with older versions of the OS.
Take a look at the appstore, it is still announced as an game
that works with IOS 4.3 or newer !!

It is the obligation of farsight to make it run with IOS 4.3 again,
or to pay back the money, i paid 8€ / 10$ for the 4 tables.

Jetpack Joyride Level 4140 / Temple Run 34455m / Zuma HD / Pac-Man
BoP: 2,216,151,170 / ToM: 2,369,528,170 / TotaN: 149,362,640 / MM: 244,699,870
CirVol: 140,810,830 / Funhouse 21,927,740 / Ribley's: 20,516,330 / Black Hole: 840,530
MoBa: 1,338,581,680 / Gorgar: 575,870

Last edited by serienmörder; 05-05-2012 at 02:47 AM.
05-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I love this game. I hate its bugs.
Seriously, playing it everyday. I'm especially in deep love with Bride of Pinbot. Cool table, fantastic sounds. Would love to have the real version. But the screwed-up highscores are really extremely annoying. Got the Club of Billionaires two times, but theses scores didn't appear in the highscores.

Today I bought the Mac Version, just to have this game on a bigger screen, but there the latest tables are still missing and it's running really sloppy. They should seriously hire more people to keep up with quality and promises.

Ok, off to play more BoP

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..

Last edited by your personal robot; 05-05-2012 at 02:35 PM.
05-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Now post from Farsight says that the new content pack has been submitted and should arrive around the middle of this month.

And when next month's update comes it will bring the much-anticipated Gamecenter update! Here's hoping I never have to see a Facebook login ever again.