Support our Sponsors:

Old 05-05-2012, 03:23 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks kalong I will definitely pay you back someday. my gears are getting better
Old 05-05-2012, 03:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Amazing Zura! haha im on my way to becoming super strong too haha. boss monsters are still hard for me but the rest of the grind is not too bad gonna work on ann after lam and heine . i LOVE heine hahaha. wheres the best place to try and get unique dragon cards?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

hope to see you and everyone else on our level soon
Old 05-05-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilNoob View Post
Great game! But why is everything WAY overpriced? It costs me half my gold just to go to the healer one time... The healer should be a couple hundred gold, not over ten times that. Am I missing some way to make money extremely fast?
What is your IGN, I can send you some gold
Old 05-05-2012, 05:55 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilNoob View Post
Great game! But why is everything WAY overpriced? It costs me half my gold just to go to the healer one time... The healer should be a couple hundred gold, not over ten times that. Am I missing some way to make money extremely fast?
It seems like that in the very beginning but once you start killing lots of mobs and getting loot you'll find that items sell for a lot.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Aww no one can tell where to get unique dragon cards? I been farming fragment of dimensions for almost. 2 hurs and nothing
Old 05-05-2012, 07:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Do you have to keep killing the dragon and hope he drops the card? I also have been farming a bunch there lol
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 PM

So I started yesterday and I'm around level 30 with Pochi and 35 with Ann. So far going full DEX and full INT, but my equipments are quite low compared to my level. I was thinking of stopping and farming for a level 37 set for both my characters and it occurs to me that I need Snail Skin/Lizard Scales. Does anyone know which mobs I have to farm to get these? I have been killing snails for a while but to no avail, so I am assuming that it must be a specific type of snail.

Also, if someone could provide me a link to the spreadsheet of where to farm Uniques it would be much appreciated.

Lastly I would like to buy Snail Skin/Lizard Scales if you have some as well. I'm not sure of a price, but I should have enough money to buy enough for the whole set if you name one.

My IGN is Toast1995.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, where exactly should a level 3X train? I'm beginning to be severely underlevelled. Should I just roll with the MQ-line like I have been?

Last edited by DaEvilWithin; 05-05-2012 at 10:16 PM..
Old 05-05-2012, 10:11 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Yay, went from level 16 to 26 today.
Took forever, but finally can wear the full jelly sets (jake), and the sword (xexist), and the gold from multiple people. u guys are amazing.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:37 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEvilWithin View Post
So I started yesterday and I'm around level 30 with Pochi and 35 with Ann. So far going full DEX and full INT, but my equipments are quite low compared to my level. I was thinking of stopping and farming for a level 37 set for both my characters and it occurs to me that I need Snail Skin/Lizard Scales. Does anyone know which mobs I have to farm to get these? I have been killing snails for a while but to no avail, so I am assuming that it must be a specific type of snail.

Also, if someone could provide me a link to the spreadsheet of where to farm Uniques it would be much appreciated.

Lastly I would like to buy Snail Skin/Lizard Scales if you have some as well. I'm not sure of a price, but I should have enough money to buy enough for the whole set if you name one.

My IGN is Toast1995.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, where exactly should a level 3X train? I'm beginning to be severely underlevelled. Should I just roll with the MQ-line like I have been?

Spreadsheet is in my sig. Bookmark or add it to ur siggy if you like