★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-02-2012, 10:09 AM
w00t! Thanks for the quick update!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Anything from Radiangames = INSTANT BUY

05-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiangames View Post
Yes, they are all 2048x1536 on the new iPad (Ballistic and Fireball). As for Super Crossfire HD, it's coming. Update should be out when Inferno+ comes out, and Retina support isn't the only big thing coming with that update.

If you're wanting to check out the XBLIG versions, you're best off waiting for the 2-year anniversary of JoyJoy's launch (aka May 15th).

Inferno+ should be on iOS at the end of May or sometime in June. It'll be $2.99 like Super Crossfire HD (and well worth it).

Luke
Nice. Radiangames has been killing it with these iOS releases. Ballistic SE rules and I can't wait for Inferno+. From the brief video, the gameplay sort of reminded me of Isotope; this is a good thing. No idea if there really are similarities, though.

Keep up the good work, Luke/Radiangames.
05-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Ballistic SE is a damn good game, but I find Fireball SE to be more enjoyable. Both are still staples on my iphone.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-05-2012, 06:38 AM
Congratulations with the great review on the front page!

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
05-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Currently on sale for .99 cents

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the update radiangames. Seems like the anticorner algorithm is pretty good.

The game seems funner to me now, and the enemies seem to be more varied. Were there small balls before? Can someone remember how the enemies have changed before the update? For some reason the enemies seem a little bit different, but I can't remember what it is.

Oh yeah, add drones to this game like you put them into inferno+. That would make this game rock.

Last edited by Connector; 05-31-2012 at 03:57 PM.
05-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
The game seems funner to me now, and the enemies seem to be more varied. Were there small balls before? Can someone remember how the enemies have changed before the update? For some reason the enemies seem a little bit different, but I can't remember what it is.
There aren't new enemies. However, teal shield orbs (Gabrienbusters) will appear on stages where they usually wouldn't be if you sit in a corner.
05-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Yea, I like the gabrienbusters. Now radiangames, add some connectordrones!
05-31-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
There aren't new enemies. However, teal shield orbs (Gabrienbusters) will appear on stages where they usually wouldn't be if you sit in a corner.
Lol..love your nickname.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?