• Publisher: Retro64
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.7 MB
  • Version: 1.06
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2 (2)
App description: See why Rune Raiders reached #1 RPG and #1 free game in MANY countries! Now, our new version is even better with the addition of the Ice Lands level pack and the Rocketeer!

The concept is very simple, you move your guys around with your finger. And when you do, they COME ALIVE AND FIGHT the bad guys. Rune Raiders a simple adventure game that takes SECONDS TO LEARN, but provides hilarious action for all!

"Am I allowed to just say that this is fantastic!?" -Touch Arcade forums.

"Wow. This game is unexpectedly addicting and great." -Touch Arcade forums.

"Simply put... THIS GAME ROCKS." -Touch Arcade Forums

Features:

-Ultra simple game play. No complicated tutorials or reading!

-14 heroes, each with 6 levels of upgrades!

-21 unique enemies!

-Hysterical quips that will make you smile!

-Fun, addictive game play that will keep you coming back for more.

-Story mode and survival mode.

-Game Center support with achievements and leader boards.

Echoseven's comments:

05-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Ooo, very nice!! A real adventurer-type, "experienced" (aka older too!
05-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Love the new icon, glad to hear balance issues are being thought about, excited for the update!

and the horse you rode in on

Awaiting: Ridiculous Fishing // Random Battles // Monster Loves You! // Punch Quest // FIST OF AWESOME // Hammer04 // Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage

05-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retro64 View Post
We just sent 1.03 to our beta testers to make sure everything's okay. I am pretty sure it is, but just want a sanity check first. Here is your new hero

Indie?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Indie?
Indie Dev!
05-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Awesome! Can't wait!

On a side note of new characters: perhaps Retro can add a gnome or dwarve with bombs, the have short range but AoE, perhaps? A half-Orc as well that has short range forward adjaceant dual wield attacks or something? I don't know, but some new characters to spice things up would be great!

Last edited by Bool Zero; 05-04-2012 at 09:03 PM.
05-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Indie?
Rune Raiders of the Lost Ark, clearly.
05-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Rune Raiders of the Lost Ark, clearly.
I'd say more "Last Crusade". He is the one that delayed this update, actually. There are also 3 new monsters and the 5 new levels have some randomness to them, they differ each time you play.
05-11-2012, 01:18 PM
The most amazing "fun strategy" game I have played. A fun version of chess. More levels please!!!
05-11-2012, 02:47 PM
I deleted this after I first bought it because I didn't like the game play very much. But, the improvements since reinstalling it today, have made this an incredibly fun game.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-17-2012, 07:34 AM
The update is now live and in the App Store. I hope everyone enjoys!