Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Banned
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Devil's Peak Rally - (Free)

This is not my game, I am just trying to get this game noticed, because I think it is one of the best racing games out there.

Devils Peak Rally is a fun, Free-to-play iOS game, where players race, power-slide, and drift their way to the top of Devil's Peak Mountain. It is for the die-hard, rally-racing fans in the style of classic arcade racing games such as Sega Rally.

There is a gyro control to, so don't think this is the only control.
Also, the gas pedal is invisible. I contacted them and told them to change it.

Put your skills to the test against other racers' best recorded races. Just select your opponent from the leaderboards any time day or night, and you'll be able to challenge the best of the best.
Car not quite fast enough or handling the way you like? Then visit your upgrade garage, and modify your rally car, steering ratio, tire choice, suspension, gear ratios, differential, spoilers, and body kit. These are all easily adjustable to give almost limitless combinations of tuning your car.
Steer with either digital or tilt/gyro controls, and customize the control layout from the options menu.
View Apple game-center leaderboards in-game, and if you need an extra challenge, then try to complete all of the achievements, including beating the "impossible”? Mountain record achievement.

Here is a link directly to iTunes store.

Last edited by squarezero; 05-05-2012 at 06:57 PM..
Old 09-15-2012, 04:23 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

It's free, why not grab it and give it a try?
Old 09-15-2012, 04:36 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
It's free, why not grab it and give it a try?
So why dont you download it! Plus bumping a 7 month old thread? Anyway Downloading it now

Edit - plays well but a bit dull with no cars. I know it's a rally game but would prefer an old skool racing game. Ill keep playing as it looks great. Hope these devs do a racing game though

Last edited by psj3809; 09-15-2012 at 05:06 AM..
Old 09-15-2012, 04:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic View Post
This is not my game, I am just trying to get this game noticed, because I think it is one of the best racing games out there.
Really?
Old 09-15-2012, 05:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Really?
Ha ha I agree. The games alright but doesn't need 'I just found this game.....' rubbish
Old 09-15-2012, 12:35 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
So why dont you download it! Plus bumping a 7 month old thread? Anyway Downloading it now

Edit - plays well but a bit dull with no cars. I know it's a rally game but would prefer an old skool racing game. Ill keep playing as it looks great. Hope these devs do a racing game though
I downloaded it on the first day it came out. I'm just helping the developer get more people to download the game. It's free, I'm not getting people to buy it am I? Who cares it it's a old thread.

This game is really good and I play it a lot. The more people that are online playing it, the more ghosts we get to race against.

Also, there is a big big update coming with lots of new cars and possibly new features.